Scientology/speed

Question
chuck this is this back to the subject of literacy and i know we talked much indepth but how long would it take you to complete a 400 page book  does speed on reading have anything to do  raising ones literacy  and with literacy do you have new ideas about things?  val

Answer
Read for enjoyment.  I read about 30-40 pages most, at one setting, until I get anxious and want to do something else.   I spread books out, I'm only still just over 100 pages of Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, I read only a few pages, 10 at most, per day.   It will take me months to get through the book.

I read for pleasure, not to have a statistic of having read the book.

For improving literacy, I suggest listening to that long list of smarter people discussing things you like to listen to.

Listening to smart people talk, and I think you live in the UK, you have Radio 4, I like Radio 4 discussions, that's the simplest easiest way.

Scientology

Chuck Beatty