Scientology/Between lives

Dear Laurie, i have read some books by L.Ron Hubbard and im curios about between lives area. In some texts i've read that person is often there for his own funeral and recently while reading History of Man he said that the time spent between death and being born again is usually some 15 mins or so..Can u pls say which one is correct if u know? Tnx for ur time.

Ml, Petra

There is known answer to this question, of a technical certainty.

If my perceptions and impressions have been correct, it will vary between a few days and a few years.

A thetan not "glued to" a body does not share your and my sense of time.  So even people who "remember" being reborn right away may not actually do so per how you and I might experience the passage of time in between the last time we saw that person and the next time we see them.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.