Scientology/ron

Question
chuck is it true that ron hubbard once said he will head towards other planets after death in order that he continues forth his spreading of scientology? i haven't heard of it and since you were engaged in this philosophy then maybe you can share with me had he said anything more or less on these lines concerrning expansion universally.  val

Answer
Hi Val,

In Lawrence Wright's "Going Clear...." and in Marty Rathbun's "Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior" chapter 24, the details of what Hubbard said in the end of his life are laid out.

You can get both books pretty cheap, and/or Google "Sarge" or "Stephen Pfauth" in relation to Hubbard's final statements about where Hubbard would go.

It is important to please read, and understand what was written which I mention above.

In a nutshell, Hubbard said he planned to circle a star.

Not visit another planet.

That is his final statements of what he immediately planned to do next.  

The context of his final statements is these are his serious, not fantasy, intentions.

Not a planet, but a star, and he planned to circle that star as an "OT" thetan, without his body.

I'll let you ask further questions, and not go jumping into what your next question might be as a result of this info.

Chuck  

Scientology

Chuck Beatty