Scientology/Information

Question
QUESTION: Laurie. My friend and I have a project to do, and we wondering if you could help is out.

ANSWER: Couldn't say.  Depends on what the project is.

QUESTION: We are doing a project on Scientology, and need to know about L. Ron Hubbard, Scientologist prayers, Scientologist's view on humanity, God, life, and the after life. Also about some sacred rituals.

Sorry about all the information. I just thought it'd be useful for the information coming right from a Scientologist herself.

Pat.

Answer
Have you read my published answers on this site?  I have provided this information multiple times, for people's homework projects, term papers, what-have-you.  My first recommendation is that you go thru my replies from some years back - all should still be available here - and then if you don't find what you are looking for, ask me afresh.  It's just that I have typed answers to these questions out at great length so many times, and it's a real chore to do it again...

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton