QUESTION: Laurie. My friend and I have a project to do, and we wondering if you could help is out.

ANSWER: Couldn't say.  Depends on what the project is.

QUESTION: We are doing a project on Scientology, and need to know about L. Ron Hubbard, Scientologist prayers, Scientologist's view on humanity, God, life, and the after life. Also about some sacred rituals.

Sorry about all the information. I just thought it'd be useful for the information coming right from a Scientologist herself.

Have you read my published answers on this site?  I have provided this information multiple times, for people's homework projects, term papers, what-have-you.  My first recommendation is that you go thru my replies from some years back - all should still be available here - and then if you don't find what you are looking for, ask me afresh.  It's just that I have typed answers to these questions out at great length so many times, and it's a real chore to do it again...

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.