Scientology/Static and enturbulation

Good day,

I am reading scientology 8-8008. A question keeps coming back to mind each time I see that "theta is a static". If it is a static as per the definition provided in 8-8008, how then can it become enturbulated as per the theta-mest theory as detailed in Science of Survival?

Thank you very much,

Hi, P. All I know is that we're all 'thetans'...we're all immortal spiritual beings...controlling and animating human bodies each lifetime. And we all can get 'enturbulated'...upset, discouraged, angry, etc...regardless of being connected to MEST (the physical universe) or not. (It's as complex and as simple as that.) That's how I interpret your question. Hope it helps. - orbal1

I can answer technical, administrative, organizational, spiritual and Church policy questions and Scientological viewpoints - based upon my 10 years 'in' The Church. I'm a Class IV auditor (pastoral counselor), and though I'm no longer in 'lock-step' agreement with current Church management, I still very much consider myself an adherent to the applied religious philosophy of Scientology as researched, codified and presented to the world by Lafayette Ronald Hubbard Senior.

A formal (now former) member of the 'corporate' Church Of Scientology® (this lifetime) for 10 years - from 1985 to 1995. Academy-trained to Class IV/HAA (Hubbard Advanced Auditor) pastoral counseling level. Have been audited (counseled) up through a Scientology Drug Rundown™ and False Purpose Rundown™ (FPRD) Basic Form releases. Have administratively been trained up through Staff Status II (SSII) and satisfactorily completed a contracted two-and-a-half-year staff covenant - working in a Scientology Mission handling promotions, marketing and advertising. Have participated in Scientology in California, Washington state, and Japan - and have completed extensive, sensitive/confidential volunteer work for the Office of Special Affairs (OSA) and Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR). Have Founding Member and Lifetime Member Status in the International Association of Scientologists (IAS).

High school diploma. AA Art. BS Graphic Design. HAA (Hubbard Advanced Auditor).