Scientology/quantum mechanics many worlds theory

Question
can a particle of mest exist simultaneously in two Spaces? or in the same time in past and present and future?what scientology says about it?are there many universes?like quantum physics says?

Answer
Scientology is silent as to the ability of an particle of MEST to exist in any but its home universe.

By definition, however, a particle of MEST contains matter, energy space and time, so of course it would exist at multiple points in time, but at each of these times, by definition, would appear to exist at a single point in space - as it is, in part, DEFINED by its matter, energy and space.

Multiple universes are posited in Scientology, insofar as each individual being is the source of their own universe.  There is no conflict between Scientology and quantum physics.  They harmonize quite nicely.  But quantum physics does not posit a single particle in multiple spaces, either - unless you take into account the concept of "spooky action at a distance," whereby the action of a single electron or photon is mirrored at any distance by a twinned or paired electron or photon, but even in this instance, the two particles are not the same particle, but rather particles that are inextricably mated.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton