Scientology/AMORG. CROSS

the Cross from the rosicross is very similar with the scientology Cross.are there similarities with the rosicrussians and scientology?for examble they believe in the Silver cord and astral body and the colors of the hunan aura.

Aside from each postulating a deathless human spirit, almost no similarities at all.

Probably every religious or spiritual tradition contains at least some truths, and it is at the points of these universal truths that many of them will intersect.  These intersections are usually not a sign of any particularly deep well of shared principles.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.