Hi Laurie,what is the covernement's valuable final products?

That depends on the political theory under which a government operates.  For a social democracy these might be:

National security and defense
Successful international relations and trade
Equitable distribution of the rewards of labor (ie, wealth)
Social justice and equality of opportunity
Health, education and welfare
Infrastructure and internal communications
Preservation and optimal development of natural resources.

These general categories might be divided up somewhat differently, but the general valuable final product of a government would be an organized and predictable scene within which all citizens could participate, contribute, and thrive, and within which the use of force by and between the government and citizens, as necessary to maintain order and protect individual rights, was just.  

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.