Scientology/arch angels

laurie can I respectfully ask you if arch angels and or guardian angels exist and if the answer is a yes may I ask what is their function outside life as spirits  do they guide  or help you fullfill postulates of those who deserve therean untold story in connection to their existence as I am very intrigued to know ....secondly what is scientology belief about this ...I have read 'have you lived in another life' by l.ron hubbard but  doesn't mention anything about arch angles...can you please enlighten me as what you will say may be life changing   thankyou  dillon

Angels are not mentioned in Scientology.

Not every thetan is associated with a body or the limitations of a body, so in theory there could be thetans playing many roles relative to people who are using bodies.  But there is no Scientology position on this.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.