Scientology/very rare symbol, possibly stargate

can you identify a symbol and tie it to an occult group,

its quite a mystery to me, i think its a stargate

This is a combination of several fairly well-known religious symbols.

It looks as though there are the Borromean rings behind a triangle, in which is a triquetra and finally a trefoil in the middle of that.  EACH of these symbols by itself has been used in Christianity to stand for the Holy Trinity (father, son, holy spirit).  Combined, they could just be an artist's attempt to really, strongly symbolize the trinity.

That said, each symbol has also been used other times and other places to symbolize things like eternity, body-mind-spirit, the "flower of life," past-present-future, man-God-nature, etc., etc., etc.

The symbol as a whole, in and of itself doesn't appear to be anything that any one group, sect or society gave any official recognition to and so, like I said, could just have been an artist's fancy.

Rather than "occult" chairs as they are represented to be, they could merely have been a very ornate dining set for a manor house (they have a family crest carved into the top of each back), into which the wood worker put some extra work making a very ornate decorative detail.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.