Scientology/volunteer ministers

Question
hi laurie i have a question,there is a tremendous refugee and immigrant crisis in greece.a lot of hollywood stars like angelina jolie and susan sarandon has already visited refugee camps from syria iraq and afganistan,alot of organizations like doctors without borders red cross and un are already very busy and need help,isnt time for the volunteer ministers of svientology to show up?

Answer
I don't know what the policy is on calling them up.  So far, they have responded to natural disasters, with the exception of 9/11, which contained the physical destruction consistent with a natural disaster.  They seem well-suited to helping people over the trauma of a single violent event.  When the trauma is an ongoing war and complete displacement, their tools seem (to me) perhaps a little less adequate to the task.  All that said, I just don't know.

Scientology

Laurie Hamilton