Scientology/Pervading machines in order to repair them

Hi Laurie,

I was listening to the Melbourne Congress lectures and when listening to the lecture entitled "Valences" LRH says the way you repair a machine is to "pervade" it.  He says you do this by being the machine, such as a car. Is it only possible to be something when you are near the object? Like a mechanic that can be an automobile is able to when in the vicinity of the vehicle. And by the way, are there any drills that can help a person "be" an object?

Well, a thetan has no mass, no motion, no wavelength, no position in space or time.  So it (you) cannot be near something.  You can't be anywhere.

One can assume a point of view, and if one assumes the point of view of being something, then one would be the thing - coexsist with it, not be merely "near" it.

I can't think of any drills for this, offhand.  There are certain group processing processes that would sort of relate to it tangentially, like creating and placing and controlling dimension points and anchor points, that sort of thing.

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.