Scientology/how's you

Question
where are you these days and what luck has brought you since we last spoken   hope all is well?   reply  val xx

Answer
Hi Val,

I'm enjoying my job, I'm 64 this month, and plan to work until I'm 70 at least, and then in my 70s sometime, I like my job so will work as long as I can at it.

Since leaving Scientology I chose a job I really enjoy, so going to work is what I want to do daily, thus I'll work as long as physically possible.

The idea for choosing a job came from another ex Sea Org member, Jeff Hawkins recommended a book called "What Color Is Your Parachute" and to summarize the best simple piece of advice from this advice book, the key idea is go out and seek the job you love, and keep trying until you get that job.   Then your job is NOT work, it is something you really enjoy, and thus your life will be maximumly enjoyable to you.  

Chuck  

Scientology

Chuck Beatty