Scientology/Purification Rundown

Hi Laurie,

What is involved in the Purification Rundown? What is it's purpose? What is the process? Do you eat regular meals? Is it something you can do with a 40-hour work schedule? Is there anything in a smaller scale that can be done if one's budget is extremely tight?

Involved/process:  Taking vitamins, exercising, sweating in a sauna
Purpose is to literally sweat out drugs and/or environmental toxins. (The toxins are mobilized when fat cells break down, and eliminated thru liver, kidneys and sweat.)
Yes, one eats regular meals.
Yes, it can be done around a 40-hour work schedule.
No, there's no "budget" purif.

Hope that helps!

Laurie Hamilton

I am able to answer questions regarding Scientology practices and procedures, religious philosophy, donations, religious rites, management, administrative and staff matters.

I am a second generation Scientologist whose parents began in Dianetics in 1950 and studied directly with L. Ron Hubbard. I have been personally active in the church for nearly 50 years, have eleven years former staff experience in both technical and administrative areas, and extensive technical and administative training and counseling. I am "clear" and "OT." I come from an extended family of many religions, but my spouse and children are Scientologists, as are my siblings and their spouses, several cousins, nieces, nephews, an aunt, and an uncle. Between us we have had every good and bad experience one might go through in the church at every level.

International Association of Scientologists

Over six thousand hours of Scientology technical and administrative training. Fully qualified/certified for fourteen different organizational job descriptions. Ordained minister. Independent study of numerous religions.