Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert orbal1

SubjectDate Asked
Static and enturbulation2/14/2015
  Q: Good day, I am reading scientology 8-8008. A question keeps coming back to mind each time I see ...
  A: P. All I know is that we're all 'thetans'...we're all immortal spiritual beings...controlling and ...
miscavige and the ias5/7/2014
  Q: the money that is ias may i ask where that goes and is david miscavige a suppressive? please ...
  A: Val. Who knows precisely where IAS funding gets ultimately deposited. It's my understanding that ...
questions about scientology12/31/2013
  Q: Have you read the book "going clear" by Lawrence Wright or "Inside Scientology" by Janet Reitman? ...
  A: Amy. Thanks for writing. I personally haven't read "Going Clear" or "Inside Scientology," but am ...
general12/8/2013
  Q: I know that on the scientology website it explains what scientology is, but it makes it a little ...
  A: N. Thanks for writing. First off, you need to understand several things: 1. That there's the ...
who are we7/2/2012
  Q: were we born on earth as humans or did we come form another planet
  A: Malcolm. Yes to the first part of your first question (of course)...and as to your second part of ...
exteriorization9/6/2011
  Q: can i ask just one question ...when thetans leave their body after body death they still act like ...
  A: >>> Hi, Dillon. can i ask just one question >>> Yes. ...when thetans leave their body after body ...
Trusting the inner voice1/30/2011
  Q: Around a year ago, I met someone I was certain was my soulmate for this life time. There was a ...
  A: Edan. Thanks for writing. It's very interesting that you ask me this question, because I'm ...
parkinson's disease1/29/2011
  Q: will dianetics cure parkinsons disease?
  A: John. Thanks for writing me. In my opinion, I don't think so. I've...personally...never seen any ...
Scientology Doctrine12/21/2010
  Q: Last night, I went to the supermarket. I met this elderly man who was ranting on about Scientology. ...
  A: >>> Hi, Daniel. Thanks for writing, and for your question. Last night, I went to the supermarket. ...
Looking for a way out6/15/2010
  Q: So I have been struggling with a feeling that leads to disconnection to a greater or lesser extent. ...
  A: Mike: Thanks for writing. Wow. Sounds like there's a lot happening and/or somatics that you're ...
Need advice for friend's depression treatment3/21/2010
  Q: I have a very dear friend I've known for 26 years who appeared to have some serious depression ...
  A: Joni. Thanks for writing me. I'm very, very sorry your friend has gone through what he's gone ...
Research Questions3/18/2010
  Q: I'm very interested in the principles of Scientology, and am currently conducting a research project ...
  A: Liz. First off, in my opinion, if you're conducting an honest research project on this you have to ...
grief10/4/2009
  Q: and what takes place in a funeral ceremony
  A: Pamela. Thanks for your question. Now, forgive me, but when you ask a question about "...how ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

orbal1

Top Expert on this page