Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Debbie Collins

SubjectDate Asked
Dead file8/29/2016
  Q: I had a disagreement with the ethics officer I wrote a kr on it but I find myself in the ...
  A: Sorry to hear of your difficulty. I would advise reporting this on this website: ...
Am I salvagable8/18/2012
  Q: I've written quite a few questions tonight, and deleted them before submitting. It is hard to ...
  A: 1. Yes - if you want to find God 2. Yes - if you want to raise your IQ 3. Yes- if you want to be ...
Afterlife question8/10/2012
  Q: When one dies, where does the theta go? Is there a place that the theta may go, before being ...
  A: Good question. I think you would best be answered by reading the book History of Man. It's not ...
Children in Scientology8/6/2012
  Q: So every since this whole Tom Cruise and Kattie Holmes break-up I've been think a great deal about ...
  A: I raised my daughter as a Scientologist. She went to Scientology schools and to regular Public ...
Right and Wrong8/5/2012
  Q: I think it is wrong to let women fight in a combat situation, say on the front line of a battle. ...
  A: No, I don't think your reasoning is flawed. It makes sense to me. I think that there is no absolute ...
Bridge costs8/4/2012
  Q: Debbie From everything I've been reading on the internet, it appears that the total cost of going ...
  A: I don't know if that amount is accurate, and it is different for everybody, but it could be that or ...
RE: eligibility7/19/2012
  Q: ----Hi, Debbie Thanks very much for your response. I threw this question out to a few expert ...
  A: SEE MY RESPONSES IN BOLD. ----Hi, Debbie Thanks very much for your response. YOU'RE WELCOME. I ...
eligibility7/18/2012
  Q: Debbie This is a rather serious question. I have a friend who wants to enjoy the benefits of ...
  A: Yes, your friend could benefit from Scientology. Yes, the church would train him. What he says in a ...
Mental "Programming" and Goals3/21/2012
  Q: A lot of people who write books and record audio about the mind talk about affirmations/auto ...
  A: The basic purpose behind auditing is to move a person up the Tone Scale. Have you studied the Tone ...
Returning2/2/2012
  Q: Whenever I "return", nothing happens. I'm not sure I'm doing it right. It says in Dianetics that ...
  A: Have you watched the newest version of the Dianetics DVD? In this DVD there are several examples of ...
lock scanning/handbook for preclears10/31/2011
  Q: debbie is lock scanning the same as dianetics auditing if not then what are the differences between ...
  A: Lock scanning is not the same as Dianetics. Dianetics is the running through of engrams and ...
Waiver Forms and Auditing as a Career10/21/2011
  Q: I have some interest in becoming a church member, but after reading the consent forms that are ...
  A: Sure, I would like to help you get a clearer understanding. When you say you would like a clearer ...
2nd dynamic9/16/2011
  Q: debbie i have recently read parts of it a book called 2nd dynamic by l.ron hubbard he says that a ...
  A: I think the answer to this question lies in the definitions of "survival" and "medicinal". Look up ...
8th dynamic9/10/2011
  Q: .LRH mentioned the 'between lives phenomena' when following bodily death thetans are captured and ...
  A: Dillon, The 8th dynamic is described as the god or infinity dynamic. So, you are asking why does ...
between lives phenomena8/30/2011
  Q: okay debbie just to follow up on the previous question ...does your last answer mean that some ...
  A: Would you give me the tape or book that you got the data from about this transport to Mars? Perhaps ...
basic-basic8/29/2011
  Q: Hallo Debbie, I have a question about the basic-basic engram. In his book "Dianetics" Ron Hubbard ...
  A: If the auditor is using the technology of "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health" he would ...
phenomena of death by l.ron hubbard8/24/2011
  Q: debbie just one question and that is in reference to 'the between the lives phenomena' which is that ...
  A: The whole idea of Scientology auditing is to make oneself pan-determined and to restore abilities ...
subject 2nd dynamic8/4/2011
  Q: okay the question is if i want a wife all i do is imagine it ...i approached alot of women in my ...
  A: I understand if you've been invalidated that it is hard to be confident. There are 2 free, online, ...
Auditing12/24/2010
  Q: Why do people have to pay to receive Scientology knowledge?
  A: People don't have to pay to receive Scientology knowledge. People can go to most any library and ...
illegal pc9/11/2010
  Q: I have heard something like a person who has received psychiatric care and/or been in a psychward ...
  A: The policy that covers this is HCO Policy Letter 6 Dec 1976RB Illegal Pcs, Acceptance Of. It says ...
OT Levels6/9/2010
  Q: Australia and am a confused scientologist at the moment. What is mostly confusing me are the ot ...
  A: Garry, Yes, they are confidential and L.Ron Hubbard made them confidential for a reason. So, if you ...
were do i go5/22/2010
  Q: from the start i would like to thank you for hearing me and possible answering my ...
  A: j., Wow! You have really gotten a lot of understanding from promo and self study! That's great! As ...
dying4/25/2010
  Q: Please better explain this information I read. Scientologists are impatient with a dying person.
  A: Would you explain a little more what you read and where you read it? I have never read anything like ...
Dianetics1/9/2010
  Q: Often when I'm speaking, thinking or daydreaming I have pictures (a short, running scene) in my mind ...
  A: Yes, I can see how that would seem odd. Have you read the book Dianetics yet? or have you seen the ...
pregnancy11/30/2009
  Q: Do scientologist take prenatal vitamins? which ones if any? if there are fertility issues how do ...
  A: Scientologists would see a regular medical doctor or nutrionist and take vitamins as advised by the ...
pregnancy11/30/2009
Help pls!6/7/2009
  Q: my name is carmel. I am very interested in scientology and i really want to join. The problem is i ...
  A: Dianetics is a good book to read. Let me know when you finish that one or if you have any questions ...
Marriage on the Rockes ... Still4/26/2009
  Q: Debbie, it's me again. Hubbie and I have returned from a Chaplain cycle at an Org and he refuses to ...
  A: Ellen, Hi. Sorry to hear this has not yet been resolved. Now, I don't recall if you told me if you ...
The End for Scientology?2/20/2009
  Q: My names Mandy and I just recently got into Scientology. I have not "officially" joined a church ...
  A: Mandy, Wow! that is sure a fantastically bad rumor! I'm sorry you had to hear something that bad! ...
upper levels2/7/2009
  Q: i'd like to know from your experience are the upper levels real. i have read (right here from Chuck ...
  A: Zara, No, I don't share that view at all. I finished OT V about a year ago and it was everything ...
Health and Scientology Beliefs1/27/2009
  Q: and thanks for your assistance. My question is specific to Autism and/or other early childhood ...
  A: Maria, I don't know of any materials where L.Ron Hubbard writes about autism specifically. I ...
Need an Expert to answer my questions11/17/2008
  Q: I read that you're an expert of dianetics and stated that you can answer almost anything on the ...
  A: Dawit1, I'll do my best to put it in a simple way: As for the 3 kinds of thought, 1. Analytical ...
Marriage Break-Up10/29/2008
  Q: Debbie. Here I am again. To refresh your memory, I had queried you regarding divorcing my husband ...
  A: Ellen, Do you think you could persuade him to do the Scientology Marriage counseling? It is very ...
question re scientology10/13/2008
  Q: I have tried every therapy you can imagine to help me live a positive life in the process Ihave ...
  A: Shannon, Yes, Scientology can help you. Something CAN be done about these situations you talk about. ...
Troubling developments?10/10/2008
  Q: This question has been troubling me and I'm still looking for an answer. For Scientologists ...
  A: I think the best way I can answer this is to refer you to some links: ...
scientology9/8/2008
  Q: is it true that David Miscavige (COB) squirreled the tech? ANSWER: Tony, I am not aware of David ...
  A: Tony, There is a dvd of the event during which he explained how the basic books were corrected of ...
Religious aspect8/22/2008
  Q: Is scientology more of a positive applied attitude toward life? Do scientoligists believe in God, ...
  A: Shelley, Yes, Scientology gives one tools to have a more positive attitude toward life. Yes, ...
ron hubbards goat milk formula8/18/2008
  Q: Could I get a copy of the goat milk and barley water formula? I used it for my son 18 years ago and ...
  A: Sandra, Here is a copy of the data in the Children's booklet from the Scientology Handbook: The ...
'Fair Game' Policy8/10/2008
  Q: I've been reading alot recently about what the Church Of Scientology called the 'fair game' policy, ...
  A: Mark, I can't actually be an expert on this area or say whether or not the Church stands by their ...
How would a Scientologist deal with this situation?8/10/2008
  Q: I have a 16 1/2 yr old step son. We have had partial custody of him since he was 7 yrs old. I have ...
  A: Jeanine, Here is a link to parts of a booklet that would answer your questions. Especially read the ...
Do we have the same type of souls?8/3/2008
  Q: -Do we have the same type of human souls and mind in our body? since we have the same ...
  A: Rambo, It seems to me you are searching for answers, but when I tell you where to find the answers, ...
what is the reality?7/13/2008
  Q: I have read article from some website...and I have some issue concerning the existence of science ...
  A: I can see why you are upset by the data in the videos. They are filled with false data. You should ...
science or scientology?7/2/2008
  Q: I have heard that scientology is a religion without a god. Is this true? If it is true, the where ...
  A: J., No, it is not true that Scientology is a religion without a God. That is definitely NOT true at ...
sec check6/12/2008
  Q: What is a sec check and why is it done? If a scientologist is truly free, why can't they read ...
  A: A Sec Check is an action done in an auditing session which helps a person locate and clear up ...
Sin6/11/2008
  Q: What is sin in your religion and how do we tell right from wrong?
  A: A sin in Scientology would be what we call an overt. An overt is an act of omission or commission ...
Day in the life of a Scientologist3/21/2008
  Q: i am writing an opinion piece for a school magazine and was wondering if you could please give me ...
  A: A day in the life of a typical Scientologist: He/she gets up, eats breakfast and starts working at ...
help3/14/2008
  Q: In the last year my situation became worse until reaching a critical condition in PT: i have 3 kids, ...
  A: Daniel, I think the way out is: applying the Ethics conditions to your dynamics. Are you familiar ...
Scientology and the Unable3/12/2008
  Q: Greetings; thank you for your time and interest. I was recently forced into psychiatric treatment ...
  A: Faye, As regards to being forced into psychiatric treatment,please see The Citizens Commission on ...
Beyond surface benifits1/20/2008
  Q: My question is with full intent to know the answer. I am an outsider of Scientology and have ...
  A: Mark, No offense taken at all. No, members of Scientology that I know don't think that. As for ...
dianetics1/18/2008
  Q: i have read diatnetics. my question is simple .a clear according to my knowledge has perfect sonic, ...
  A: I'll try and help you with these questions as best I can. A Clear has the abilities as described in ...
finding auditor12/31/2007
  Q: Deb, where can i find a qualified auditor in my area i'm in winston salem north carolina thanks ...
  A: Kevin, There is a Church of Scientology near you. The phone number there is 336-378-1711. On their ...
purification rundown12/9/2007
  Q: A while ago I completed the Purif and noticed huge results. I became very keyed out. What I've been ...
  A: Fuji, You might want to let your Case Supervisor know about this. If the Purif was done standardly ...
Envy11/18/2007
  Q: my name is Carol, my history is about me and this girl who picks on me in school, im not quite sure ...
  A: Carol, Hello! Thanks for writing. Yes, it could be envy, but I suggest that you try and talk to ...
Mind vs Brain10/22/2007
  Q: I read how the Mind and the Brian function. But as the brain part of the body it will decay after ...
  A: Dawit, I'm very sorry that I didn't give you the answers you wanted. I will try again. Yes, the ...
Details on New Books9/9/2007
  Q: I am very interested in the recent new release of the Basics books, and was wondering if you knew of ...
  A: I couldn't find anything on the internet either, so I asked Bridge Publications and this is what ...
The 3 Entheta Divisions8/28/2007
  Q: I am studying the new Science of Survival Book and it talks about the 3 division of entheta but it ...
  A: Jeff, Yes, on page 241 he talks about the 3 divisions: 1. through physical injury (engram) 2. locks ...
Nothing Happening on 2D8/22/2007
  Q: We communicated a couple of weeks ago regarding my husband's out- ethics scene (doing porn at work, ...
  A: Ellen, I called the acting Ethics Officer at the Atlanta org. She said that you should definitely ...
Ethics Handling8/9/2007
  Q: My 2D has been non-optimum for the more than 20 years since my husband and I have been married. He ...
  A: Ellen, As a first step, go and talk with the Chaplain and get the Chaplain to follow up and COMPLETE ...
Wiccan vs. Scientology7/2/2007
  Q: Fine! I am Fanju. Please to tell me, I recently have talked at Wiccans and they told me they do not ...
  A: Well, I am sorry, but I have been in Scientology for 32 years and I am highly trained and I have ...
Why?6/24/2007
  Q: Why are you involved in Scientology? What was it that drew you in?
  A: Patty, I was in college in Europe and someone sold me a Dianetics book. I read the book and that is ...
2nd dynamic abberation6/10/2007
  Q: Also because of the former would an adoptive form of family grouping be preferable ( in the absence ...
  A: Dave, Here's to long comm lags! :)) def of Hard Sell from Management Dict: 1. Means insistence ...
2nd dynamic abberation6/10/2007
  A: Dave, I guess I don't have any more perspective to give on the subject. I can't think of anything ...
2nd dynamic abberation6/10/2007
  A: Yes, I agree that what's needed and wanted by an org does not always take into consideration the ...
2nd dynamic abberation6/5/2007
  A: Dave, I think just talking to her with the caring that you seem to have will get her to look and do ...
2nd dynamic abberation5/11/2007
  A: I think the best references regarding what L. Ron Hubbard says that he has found in his research ...
recall/mock ups4/15/2007
  Q: Also are you aware of any techniques to improve ones ability to get or form mock ups as in creative ...
  A: The undercut would be the lower levels of the Grade Chart, ie, Purification Rundown and Objective ...
loss of a child3/9/2007
  Q: i lost my 15 year old little girl in an auto accident, do you believe i will see her again? And how ...
  A: I'm very sorry for your loss. I believe you will see her again, yes. Do you? As for forgiving the ...
How do you become a Scientologist?12/21/2006
  Q: How do you become a Scientologist? & what are some beliefs? I heard that you aren't allowed to take ...
  A: A Scientologist is a person who improves conditions in life using Scientology, so you become one by ...
DONATION COSTS11/30/2006
  Q: How much does auditing and other donations cost? Is Scientology relevant to poor people eg. ...
  A: The costs vary. Introductory auditing costs about $60/hr if you get it professionally. However, ...
Questions11/21/2006
  Q: Hey there, I hope you can help answer my question. What do you think about smoking marijuana? If ...
  A: Lauren, I think that smoking marijuana lessens your awareness and abilities and that it is harmful. ...
book "What is Scientology?"11/2/2006
  Q: I have read the book "What is Scientology?", published by the Church of Scientology, and I have a ...
  A: In my experience, there has never been a conflict. While receiving auditing, one would not engage in ...
true soulmates10/12/2006
  Q: do we have just someone just for us.860 5858329
  A: No, I don't think so. This is my opinion. I don't recall anywhere where L. Ron Hubbard ever ...
case supervising9/20/2006
  Q: how would you handle someone who was glib and tied up in the significance of things.? he has gotten ...
  A: Dave, I would have an experienced C/S look at the folder and debug it. There is a correction list ...
creative processing9/18/2006
  Q: have you used or experienced creative processing ? is it something to be used outside the auditing ...
  A: Dave, I found this email unanswered. Sorry, I thought I had answered it. No, I have never used or ...
F/Ns9/16/2006
  Q: i recently saw a Dn Counsellors answer to an F/N as an indication of person being seperated from his ...
  A: Dave, I'm not totally sure I understand the question, but I'll try and answer the best that I can. ...
Your view on psychiatry9/4/2006
  Q: how can you support a religion where you dont believe in medical support for people. if some people ...
  A: Scientology does not say that someone should not get medical support. In fact, before counseling, ...
daughter was shocked...8/14/2006
  Q: My daughter met a nice young man 23 few years older then her and they were 3wk into the relationship ...
  A: My point of view is that Scientology is a religion for all people and one does not have to change ...
Proof?7/22/2006
  Q: Your bio says: "Scientology can give you: 1.A higher IQ to handle your problems 2.Higher awareness ...
  A: If you go into any Church of Scientology you could find tons of success stories from people that say ...
Views on alternative religions7/20/2006
  Q: Ho do scientologists view Christians and their religion. Thanks
  A: The Creed of the Church of Scientology says in part: "We of the Church believe: That all men have ...
Freedom and Scientology7/11/2006
  Q: It seems that scientology can help people in different aspects of their life. Can you please give me ...
  A: Hello. As for an example of a person that has made changes, I am currently auditing a lady who is ...
Difficult moment as scientologist7/6/2006
  Q: What were your diffucult moments as scientologist?
  A: I would say my most difficult moments were when I was learning to audit. It takes a lot of courage ...
costs5/29/2006
  Q: I have read several bits about Scientology extracting lots of money from people who want to advance. ...
  A: No, it is not high speed psychoanalysis. People who want to advance do not have money "extracted" ...
2 questions5/1/2006
  Q: I am relatively new to this whole subject, so my 2 questions, I'm sure, have been asked many times. ...
  A: Jim, I don't read stuff on the internet about Scientology because I have found in the past when I ...
Christ4/17/2006
  Q: Please excuse my asking too many questions if I am, but I am writing a magazine article about ...
  A: Hello! I'm wondering where you read or heard that L.Ron Hubbard insists that there was no Christ ...
Pro Auditors2/9/2006
  Q: I am interested in becoming a pro auditor with the Church. I will liely sign the five year contract ...
  A: That's great that you are interested in Class 6. That would be quite an accomplishment and ...
Enlightenment : God, Satanism, or Atheist12/29/2005
  Q: You realize your enlightenment can be found in Ancient Greece, China, India, Japan, Early America, ...
  A: I think you will have to study the subject further to discover for yourself the answer to this ...
Revelation11/4/2005
  Q: I read Dianetics and Self-analysis. I asked the question because I do not understand the ...
  A: Yes, emailing directly would be easier. What I don't understand is where did you read about ...
scientology9/18/2005
  Q: What is the goal of scientology? Are there any spiritual beings involved in this religion? Do you ...
  A: The goal of Scientology is true spiritual enlightenment and freedom for the individual. In ...
God7/14/2005
  Q: Do Scientologists believe in or worship a Creator?
  A: I decided the best way to answer this was just to go right to the "What Is Scientology" book which ...
Scientology website7/11/2005
  Q: I was browsing the Church's official website, and went to the glossary section. My question is why ...
  A: I read your question and went to the site to look for myself so I could see what you were referring ...
Scriptures7/11/2005
  Q: I've been to the web sites, and I've read the scriptures that the church tried so hard through ...
  A: I don't know the answer to your question regarding keeping new members from reading stuff on the ...
Questions about Scientology7/5/2005
  Q: My name is Stacey Starcher and I am an online student for Axia College of Western International ...
  A: Stacey, I am willing to help you and answer interview type questions, but these questions except for ...
scientology6/29/2005
  Q: ------------------------- Hi Debbie, I have purchased the book, But a few questions I can not find ...
  A: Allison, The Church has two main activities, auditing and courses. If you are taking a course, you ...
Drinking alcohol and coffee6/28/2005
  Q: What are the beliefs of Scientologists and drinking coffee, tea and alcohol?
  A: There are no beliefs regarding drinking alcohol and coffee. If you want to get auditing, there is a ...
Growth6/15/2005
  Q: Debbie, Thats for the examples, that is indeed impressive, but do these people ever go back to the ...
  A: The people I audited who have had gains keep them. If they do not, there is a technology that is ...
Growth6/14/2005
  Q: Debbie, Thanks for the time, Ok, first can I ask you, what Miracles have you seen with Scientology ...
  A: Let me see, some recent miracles: Someone I am auditing now used to drink every day and couldn't ...
Growth6/13/2005
  Q: Hey Debbie, I have been hearing alot about the power of Dianetics lately, How often have you seen ...
  A: Jason, The power of Dianetics and Scientology is far beyond improved eyesight or reaction time. I ...
Debbie, what is your real purpose for being a volunteer on allexperts.com5/9/2005
  Q: I guess the website manager of this website does not have a problem with your area of expertise and ...
  A: Well, thanks for your 2 cents. I can see your point. Over the years I have been on this site I have ...
no question, All Experts.Com---purpose is not recruitment!!!5/7/2005
  Q: i do not think you should be using this website to recruit people to the Church of Scientology. I ...
  A: I see what you are saying. I do not want to be in violation of this website as I like this website ...
My brother12/27/2004
  Q: My brother is very confused about his sexuality. Can Scientology help with confusion in sexuality ...
  A: Yes, Scientology can definitely help him. Since you already go to CCI, why don't you have him come ...
Scientology11/9/2004
  Q: I need to know what time period Scientology was founded? I need to know what special gift does ...
  A: Hello! I'm glad to see you are doing a report on Scientology. The answers you are looking for are ...
Growth9/1/2004
  Q: I read dianetices and really enjoyed it, but as you know, there are some ex member out there( some ...
  A: I'm glad that you read and enjoyed Dianetics. As for your question about ex-members, I think that ...
Beginning Scientology8/31/2004
  Q: I am very interested in Scientology. My question is: Do you recommend reading Dianetics in its ...
  A: Yes, I do recommend reading all of Dianetics first. Once you complete that, I recommend reading ...
?6/28/2004
  Q: Do You believe that Lafayette hubbard is our savior or jesus of nazareth(a.k.a.)"Son of Man".? In 26 ...
  A: No, I do not believe that L.Ron Hubbard is our savior. L.Ron Hubbard, himself, never said that ...
Scientology4/6/2004
  Q: Scientology is a popular movement among certain elites in Hollywood. How does it answer the ...
  A: Those 2 questions are too broad to be answered in a simple reply. If you would like the answers to ...
Leaving3/13/2004
  Q: I am new to scientology, and am trying to understand what it means if one wishes to leave the ...
  A: I'm not sure exactly what your question is, so you may need to ask me more if I don't fully answer ...
Energy2/17/2004
  Q: What is they best way to keep one's energy high? Studying helps, and I have yet to be audited. I ...
  A: Shannon, I suggest that you try auditing. You can receive Dianetics very inexpensively. Also, you ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Debbie Collins

Top Expert on this page