Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Association of Professional Independent Scientologists

SubjectDate Asked
psychiatric drugs7/30/2015
  Q: I've been on psychiatric drugs since age 19 and I am age 42 now. without going into detail, they ...
  A: The Church will not touch you as you have been under a Psychiatrist and on psychiatric drugs. You ...
Scientology Questions for a project2/23/2015
  Q: To Whom it May Concern, I was assigned a project for my World Cultures class on religion. I chose ...
  A: Ok here goes, I will answer to the best I can here. 1. Do Scientologists have any Sacred Shrines? ...
Multiple Questions on tech + new books / auditing8/8/2013
  Q: I have a couple of different questions I'm hoping someone can assist with. 1 - What is the ...
  A: Re your questions, I will answer to the best of my ability here. 1 - What is the difference ...
Take my name off your mailing list6/25/2013
  Q: Good Morning! I am requesting to remove my name off of your mailing list. Vera Hamilton, 4545 ...
  A: I am just a volunteer person to answer specific questions. I think you need to talk to All Experts ...
what is Scientology8/6/2012
  Q: Could you please explain to me the following: 1. What is Scientology? 2. What do Scientologist ...
  A: You have asked a number of far ranging questions which Ron Hubbard wrote a large number of books to ...
Knowing7/12/2012
  Q: I have read the books you suggested: Fundamentals of Thought (Yay for ebooks) Dianetics: The ...
  A: Well done in reading the books. LRH said, at one time, that we all known everything and he was not ...
Why?7/6/2012
  Q: Please forgive this likely inane question. I have no reasonable reason for animosity or affinity to ...
  A: This is like a question that comes from within and 'moves' one sometimes and is quite ...
the body9/15/2011
  Q: debbie can i ask you one question ...why are some people goodlooking and some are average looking ...
  A: Firstly is Michael, not Debbie, leastways not the last time I looked. lol Looks are considered to ...
key to life and life orientation course9/12/2011
  Q: tell me something sir i have heard about a course called ktl loc course ..should i take this course ...
  A: Yes there is a Key to Life Course and it does change lives. It improves literacy - which is what it ...
OT 38/30/2011
  Q: ..IS IT TRUE SOME CLEARS DONOT SURVIVE THE WALL OF FIRE AND END UP GETTING SERIOUSLY ILL ....AND ...
  A: Provided one completes the OT level correctly and exactly it is very easy to do and no one gets ...
technology that works?7/1/2011
  Q: do you belive that any of ron's technology works like ethics conditions?and does people realy ...
  A: It is not a matter of believe, everything that is in the philosophy is observable and can be ...
Aliens12/23/2010
  Q: What is O.T 3? Do you believe in Xenu?
  A: There are many Billions of stars in the galaxy we reside in. There are literally Billions of ...
Freezone Association9/8/2010
  Q: What is the International Freezone Association? Is there an organization called Free ...
  A: As it says on the website http://internationbalfreezone.net "The International Freezone Association ...
My Info6/16/2010
  Q: Following up on my issue of feeling disconnected from the world, I am based in NYC and have pretty ...
  A: OK, there is an excellent auditor who is very compassionate in the NYC area I believe. I did not ...
Looking for a way out6/15/2010
  Q: So I have been struggling with a feeling that leads to disconnection to a greater or lesser extent. ...
  A: Firstly thanks for sharing this with me. I got what you said! Second, yes there IS a way out. I ...
fair game5/31/2010
  Q: How many times have you fair gamed someone?
  A: I have never fair gamed anyone. I am not a member of the church of scientology and, in fact, have ...
clearing5/13/2010
  Q: do you think scientology will clear the planet and if so how long will it take.It seems that a ...
  A: I actually answered this question some time ago on a forum. There are between 6 and 7 billion ...
thetan? what?12/5/2009
  Q: What is the quickest way possible for me to find out if I'm an immortal being or not? ANSWER: ...
  A: OK, Long version: You need to read, 'The Creation of Human Ability'. Then find an auditor, ...
Technology11/2/2009
  Q: Can you give me a rundown on what the progression of tech is, from very basic to very advanced? I ...
  A: You have asked 5 questions here and each is a complex one but I will try to answer as best as i can. ...
Reasons2/17/2009
  Q: I have two questions. 1. I understand that there are at least 3 people on the board of directors of ...
  A: Michael, I am not associated with the Church as I am an independent scientologist. I can offer no ...
anonymous8/12/2008
  Q: how do u feel about them? and,also, now i've heard that u charge aswell...this ..is also ...
  A: Re: Anonymous. how do u feel about them? Some do a good job in exposing and making it known the ...
Do you believe that reality does exist?7/27/2008
  Q: -Do you believe that the reality we perceive currently is real and does exist? why? -Do you believe ...
  A: What I personally believe is immaterial. That is my reality. What YOU believe is important to you. ...
Hubbardism7/2/2008
  Q: I read that L. Ron Hubbard's son stated in an interview that his father was a satanist who used to ...
  A: "I read that L. Ron Hubbard's son stated in an interview that his father was a satanist who used to ...
Helping a friend in need4/8/2008
  Q: I have a friend in a predicament. I was wondering about the dynamics of what is happening here from ...
  A: I will try to answer as best I can but it is a bit difficult with missing information. For example, ...
New Book10/11/2007
  Q: Can you explanin to me what is the genetic lineage and Theta or spiritual lineage is that related ...
  A: The genetic lineage is simply the one you see, body begets body begets body etc. If I understand ...
scientology8/19/2007
  Q: Why is an IRS agent- mead emory running the scientology church as a special director of Church of ...
  A: This is a good question. I would like to know the answer to that also. I can only surmise that it ...
Scientology8/7/2006
  Q: I am curious about scientology. I would like to know about the following points if possible: ...
  A: Excuse the delay, I have been away and just returned. The best way of answering your questions is ...
Marriage10/15/2005
  Q: Do I have to be married if I become pregant? What are the rules for this that come along with ...
  A: The short answer is no. Perhaps if you are a member of the 'official' church and work on staff then ...
real freedom8/14/2004
  Q: so my question really is about trying to resolve my concerns where real help can be found? I spent ...
  A: Sorry to hear of your difficulty. Werner practiced an altered version of the technology that Ron ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Association of Professional Independent Scientologists

Top Expert on this page