Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Voltaire`s Child

SubjectDate Asked
theta, thetan, static5/18/2013
  Q: I am not a Scientologist but am pretty well versed in the terminology and concepts. My questions ...
  A: A thetan is a "static". It is a static because it is not made out of matter, energy, space or time. ...
Scientology Interview Questions8/24/2012
  Q: I am currently taking World Religion and I have an assignment that requires me to interview someone ...
  A: 1) Yes. My Dad was into it since I was 9 then when I was 17 he bought me a communications course in ...
Research5/28/2012
  Q: I'm currently researching about Scientology for a project. You can hear a lot of bad things about ...
  A: Well, with Scientology (abbreviation: Scn) you've got a couple things in the mix. One is the Church ...
Scientology4/9/2012
  Q: How is Scientology a religion. What is its spirituality? Is there any book that gives a wholesome ...
  A: Scientology is non theistic but is spiritual because it has beliefs pertaining to spirits, ...
8th dynamic9/8/2011
  Q: l.ron hubbard mentioned of a 'between the lives phenomena' when a thetan leaves his body he gets ...
  A: Again, I don't think Hubbard said it would always happen that way. Basically, a spirit does whatever ...
how to get another body9/6/2011
  Q: can i ask one question ...if i cannot remember how i got this body how would i know how to get ...
  A: There is no one way. Hubbard had theories as to the way it *usually* would happen, but he never said ...
exteriorization8/22/2011
  Q: ..can someone with a reactive mind achieve leaving the body at free will ....does chronic tiredness ...
  A: Scientology does believe in out of the body experience. And you're correct in that they do call it ...
Scientology Culture10/23/2010
  Q: 1. Do they have specific dietary needs? If so what are they? 2. What are their health illness ...
  A: No dietary needs but there are restrictions about medications. No psychiatric medications allowed, ...
Scientology11/7/2009
  Q: my name is Jack and I am writing a paper for a class about the Church of Scientology. My main focus ...
  A: I actually didn't notice a difference between the way they treat women and the way they treat men. ...
lsd and illegal pcs4/8/2009
  Q: thanks
  A: It supposedly made the person a "biochemical personality", IIRC. This is from a 1981 bulletin which ...
Cost of Donations1/5/2009
  Q: About How Much does it Cost to go "Clear" if your going strictly by the Bridge? Also, How Much Does ...
  A: I've been out of CofS (abbrev for Church of Scientology) for quite some time. I'm a "non CofS ...
Expensive8/10/2008
  Q: Why is The Bridge so expensive? Wouldn't helping people work better if it was free? I know other ...
  A: The "Bridge" in CofS is ruinously expensive because all CofS cares about is money- and to an extent- ...
lipstick7/2/2008
  Q: I have heard that scientology is a religion without a god. Is this true? If it is true, the where ...
  A: Scientology doesn't say there's no god. The "8th dynamic" (Dynamic being areas of endeavor, for ...
Nursing Care6/21/2008
  Q: As a nurse what do I need to know about caring for a Scientologist? I read about the Assists, but ...
  A: Just as with members of other religions, it can vary to the degree in which that member interprets ...
Anonymous.3/19/2008
  Q: Is the church frightened? It should be.
  A: As an exmember, though currently practicing Scn'ist, rest assured CofS doesn't keep me in the ...
Is it really a Church?3/7/2008
  Q: Do you think the Church of Scientology is beneficial to society overall? Should it be considered a ...
  A: The "Church of Scientology" is incorporated in the US and is recognized there as a church. It's ...
diantics1/18/2008
  Q: i have a few questions. having read diantics, its obvious, that this work is based alot upon freud, ...
  A: I'm not sure what you mean about the "nose shortening" thing...that one doesn't immediately spring ...
scientoligy12/24/2007
  Q: do you beleive in scientoligy, if so would you please go and kill yourself because your "religion" ...
  A: I'm an ex member of the Church of Scientology and am currently still a believer in many of the ...
Scientology10/30/2007
  Q: Is God involved in Scientology? If not, why is that?
  A: I don't think L Ron Hubbard had a great deal of liking for worshipping of deities. Scientology is ...
Scientology and Drugs6/26/2007
  Q: My name is Daniela and I am writing a research paper on Scientology and their attitude towards ...
  A: Daniela, It's not possible. No member of the Church of Scientology would be allowed to obtain any ...
Church of Scientology5/19/2007
  Q: What exactly is scientology and how can a person decide whether to join a church without knowing ...
  A: Scientology itself is an "applied religious philosphy" created by L Ron Hubbard. He admitted to ...
Death4/10/2007
  Q: I have been assigned to write a paper about Death in a certain religion, and I chose scientology ...
  A: Scientology has a memorial service. The text of this refers repeatedly to reincarnation and exhorts ...
church?2/27/2007
  Q: does scientology have a church ?
  A: Yes. Hubbard incorporated The Church of Scientology in 1953. It has many front groups and ...
Scientology1/22/2007
  Q: I'm a stuggling actor with a credit card debt. I took a couple basic Scientology courses while on ...
  A: Well, Orgs do often sell people introductory services that don't cost as much. But they have a rule ...
durheim1/13/2007
  Q: emilie durkheim focused a lot of he's theories around religion. i was curious, since scientology is ...
  A: That's an interesting question. Wow. Seems to me that he would have found some of Hubbard's ...
History of Man12/14/2006
  Q: LRH's premises of cellular evolution of are Trillions of years track includes Piltdown Man. Since ...
  A: IIRC, Hubbard indicated belief in the Piltdown Man fraud prior to its having been exposed as a ...
Scientology & mental illness11/22/2006
  Q: I read your answer to Jay. My wife is bipolar. She is currently in a bad phase of mania, thinking ...
  A: I'm actually not sure on that. That's not something I can evaluate. But I am answering this just to ...
Can athiest scienologist be?11/17/2006
  Q: I will be very direct in explaining my religiosity and spirituality. Perhaps somewhat crudely but as ...
  A: Strictly speaking, all an atheist is, is someone who does not believe in any god or deity. A ...
Freedom and Scientology7/11/2006
  Q: Many times scientology is considered as a religion of brainwashing. Can you please tell me the ...
  A: Religions, ideologies and philosophies are innately just subjects. They don't produce effects until ...
Why scientology7/6/2006
  Q: Why did tou choose scientology and what things make you feel good in scientology?
  A: My Dad got me into it. He got involved with CofS (Church of Scn) when I was a kid, and that was part ...
Rejection7/3/2006
  Q: What are some of the reasons that made you give up scientology, What were the things in scientology ...
  A: Well, not to nitpick or anything, but I don't feel I gave up Scientology. I feel I gave up the ...
Advantages and Disadvantages of Scientology7/3/2006
  Q: You were part of this group for a considerable time period. Can you please tell me your positive and ...
  A: Some positives: I had fun with friends when I was in. I met a lot of people I became fond of. I met ...
Death of Ron Hubbard6/30/2006
  Q: How did Ron Hubbard die. Was it old age or illness.
  A: Combination of both. He was kind of old (early 70s) but never did take care of himself. He was ...
What is it?1/2/2006
  Q: Seriously, what is scientology? What do they believe, specifically? Why does it attract so many ...
  A: The church of Scientology (abbrev: CofS) tends to be very vague about what Scientology ...
Xenu10/31/2005
  Q: Really appreciated. I received a couple of other replies. One guy said he couldnt really confirm or ...
  A: Well, one thing is that the OT stuff(along with the Clear, KTL and Pro TRs stuff and even some PR ...
hi there!!!9/30/2005
  Q: heloo... how are you? i was just wonderiing wheather you would be so kind and help me with the ...
  A: I'm fine. Hope you are, too. Now as to your questions- that has nothing to do with Scientology ...
Basic beliefs7/23/2005
  Q: i had not really heard of scientology before but recently i have. i was wondering what are some of ...
  A: When L Ron Hubbard created Dianetics, he was trying to create a scientific methodology of the mind. ...
Scientology and the meaning of life6/26/2005
  Q: What does scientology teach about the meaning of life? What does it teach about an afterlife? ...
  A: It teaches that life is a game. This doesn't mean life isn't important or that it's never serious, ...
The Bible6/24/2005
  Q: What is the church of scientology's view of the Bible?
  A: It's not part of the equation in Scientology so there is no official stance on the Bible. CofS ...
christ6/21/2005
  Q: does scientologists believe in christ the same way christians do?
  A: Deities aren't part of the Scientology ideology. It's left up to the individual whether or not he or ...
scientology6/17/2005
  Q: could you explain scientology to me as compared to other religions?
  A: One thing is that it is also called "an applied religious philosophy". If you look at it that way, ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Voltaire`s Child

Top Expert on this page