Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Chuck Beatty

SubjectDate Asked
enquiry2/15/2017
  Q: chuck I know by now you are not in to scientology as seen as just mumbo jumbo ....they say one ...
  A: I'm inbetween existentialism and "eternal recurrence" as my two beliefs. I believe over eternity, ...
in love with facebook memeber10/28/2016
  Q: chuck I need your advise I fell in love with a women called Amelia flores whose another facebook ...
  A: So sorry for your predicament, this is beyond my ability to advise you. In the last couple months ...
how's you4/29/2016
  Q: where are you these days and what luck has brought you since we last spoken hope all is well? ...
  A: I'm enjoying my job, I'm 64 this month, and plan to work until I'm 70 at least, and then in my 70s ...
love4/18/2015
  Q: I fell in love with my housing officer and am so besotted with her I want to send her flowers in ...
  A: L. Ron Hubbard is not one to give good advice in general, thus what he says I would not today advise ...
well hello there!12/3/2014
  Q: guess what happened the other day ..and believe me this you will find to your disbelief ..i awoke ...
  A: Tricks of the mind are the explanation in my unprofessional opinion, for these moments when we are ...
can't find them10/20/2014
  Q: ha! ha! val my email address is
  A: For legal reasons, the no longer confidential, but still possibly legally protected Scientology ...
OT levels10/15/2014
  Q: we will talk later val the impaler ha ha
  A: Val, All of the OT levels, up to 8, are downloadable from Wikileaks. There is so much on Wikileaks ...
psychology9/30/2014
  Q: i am doing my reaction paper about the practices of scientology , can you please help me ?
  A: Sure. Email me via Hushmail if you have to be totally private: chuckbeatty77@hushmail.com or if ...
ot levels9/25/2014
  Q: where can i go to get my hands on the mysterious ot levels i know there are places chuck? val
  A: The mysterious OT Levels are on WikiLeaks. Just Google search WikiLeaks and then when you are on ...
mansions of the outskirts9/19/2014
  Q: as you know i am from the city of birmingham in uk and the local scientology org had purchased a ...
  A: You are right in all your criticism of the Birmingham Scientology church business. Because ...
ron9/3/2014
  Q: chuck is it true that ron hubbard once said he will head towards other planets after death in order ...
  A: In Lawrence Wright's "Going Clear...." and in Marty Rathbun's "Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior" ...
hello8/20/2014
  Q: in prison of sea org is there more to just isolation and making the inmates eat what would make a ...
  A: Yes they tell you to turn over your ID cards and Passport, and also they tell you to turn over your ...
fear of learning7/21/2014
  Q: you have any answers as to why there is fear to learn and improve more ..in my life i have come ...
  A: Honestly, I am not an expert on this problem. Regarding is Scientology offering some solutions, ...
dictionary7/19/2014
  Q: chuck as i am rehabilitating myself to master class in the englisn language one dictionary comes to ...
  A: I used to always spend a little time reading the full Oxford English Dictionary, just for their ...
don't take any notice7/14/2014
  Q: this is in response to the last person who questioned you about you parodying as an expert and ...
  A: The last person has a valid point. AllExperts mainly wishes expert answers on parts of subjects. ...
Why are you here?7/12/2014
  Q: It strikes me as a bit odd that you parade as an expert on Scientology only to put it down and speak ...
  A: Let's take the RPF, the Rehabilitation Project Force. If you read sufficiently about the details of ...
tell something7/10/2014
  Q: in the circumstances i am in if you were in it would you have no problem about moving from a lets ...
  A: I read at one of the police stations I visited for my job, I have to inspect gas meters in ...
speed7/8/2014
  Q: chuck this is this back to the subject of literacy and i know we talked much indepth but how long ...
  A: Read for enjoyment. I read about 30-40 pages most, at one setting, until I get anxious and want to ...
hello7/4/2014
  Q: what is the most worst conditions about the sea organization and what do you know personnely about ...
  A: I think I could only provide firsthand moments I happened to have observed when I was in his ...
what classics do u recomend?6/28/2014
  Q: i once sent you an email about questions on how i will improve speaking and writing and one of the ...
  A: I'm reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, and it is my favorite. "Candide" by Voltaire is a second ...
drug dealers6/25/2014
  Q: john has been arrested for possessing heroine with intent to supply and the police caught him red ...
  A: I'm not sure,I don't follow the laws where you live. People have rights to life despite their ...
you will be okay6/20/2014
  Q: my father had a stroke when he was 59 but he lived up to the age of 92 so i think you have a long ...
  A: Yes Val, I'm in relatively okay health shape, it was a couple of factors, high blood pressure, too ...
mind that goes blank6/18/2014
  Q: chuck i do abit of film script writing but some of the times my mind just goes blank i remember then ...
  A: I had a stroke 4 months ago. I'm slowly seeing my memory and ability to multi task is slightly ...
abberation6/16/2014
  Q: chuck tell me something this is in reference to the present time situation i am suffering from with ...
  A: Here where I live in Pittsburgh, the police appreciate tips on illegal activity. I've been living ...
axioms6/10/2014
  Q: chuck here we go again another scientology related question ...there's an axioms which states ...
  A: I would NOT use Hubbard's advice from Hubbard's "Code of Honor" which says "never hesitate to hurt ...
thought emotion and effort6/4/2014
  Q: chuck hubbards concept about thought emotion and effort does it really work in the real world? val
  A: Good question. I'm not one to ask this question to, I'm not college educated and further educated ...
mind which is occluded6/2/2014
  Q: chuck is there anything adverse about a mind that is occluded and by far that 25 percent of that ...
  A: Hubbard's ideas are that we are a soul, and we assume a body near birth. Our mind, we bring with ...
reading aloud5/30/2014
  Q: does reading aloud contribute to better speaking and writing also? val
  A: I don't know. For me, not. But speaking to others might! Meaning if you are reading and ...
speaking5/28/2014
  Q: chuck some books are in cd aswell so you can listen to the story telling do you in your own opinion ...
  A: Sometimes I like hearing the story so I sit back and just listen. You will notice your speaking ...
speaking5/27/2014
  Q: does reading help one to be a better speaker aswell as a writer that was the other question i ...
  A: Reading always helps, since as you read, you will notice yourself understanding more and more. I ...
david miscavige5/22/2014
  Q: he has decimated the entire managment strata of the church and is sole in charge of rtc ias csa ...
  A: I was a whole echelon below Marty, but I read a lot of Hubbard's private writings and Hubbard's ...
reading5/22/2014
  Q: does reading improve in your opinion to speak aswell as write what is your opinion on that and ...
  A: Yes, I think reading greatly improves a person's ability to write. By reading good writing, you ...
study tech5/20/2014
  Q: what do you make of the student hat course does the tech it provides help me to approach my study ...
  A: It is better to read good classic books, and just look up any words you need to, but NOT become a ...
out of body experiences4/24/2014
  Q: you know of many scientologists past and present who ever moved outside their bodies at will?
  A: None. I asked several Class 12 auditors, latest I asked, Karen Delacarrie, and they said no one ...
ridges and valences4/22/2014
  Q: when a thetan steps out of the body he is met by several ridges what is mean't by ridges? and what ...
  A: Ridges in the Tech Dictionary (red hard back dictionary for their mainline spiritual practices): ...
the books scientology 8.80 and 80084/19/2014
  Q: i know you are going to kill me for this for sounding for scientology but can you fill me in with ...
  A: 8-8008 is the book that goes with the Philidelphia Doctorate lectures, about 70 lectures, about all ...
fear11/8/2013
  Q: chuck in life's situations sometimes there are risks which are real undoubtedly but fear is not ...
  A: Hubbard had no pat one size fits all response to fear. The "case" response is for Scientologists to ...
mexican sorcerer9/11/2013
  Q: What did the mexican sorcerer exactly do that was so strange to your eyes?As about the color my ...
  A: Good for you and your experiences. Religious spiritual practices and study and so forth, they ...
OT abilities9/9/2013
  Q: In another post you said wrongfully that OT or whoever have not esp abilities,i had them long ...
  A: What you say is typical of some strong believing Scientologists. Even Hubbard says he had OT ...
history of man7/3/2013
  Q: i recently read this book called history of man there is this one topic called 'genetic entity' can ...
  A: History of Man has to be read in full context. LRH changed his views about what most affected our ...
8th dynamic5/31/2013
  Q: what is 8th dynamic in twerms of scientology is there a god and if so then what form does it take ...
  A: Certainly not a God like of Judaism or Christianity or Islam. The God of Scientology, is more of ...
other bodies4/26/2013
  Q: ....can i ask just one question and i know it is all hard to believe ...hubbard said that a thetan ...
  A: "bodies in pawn", where apparently some Scientologists, not sure if Hubbard had his own firsthand ...
that bastard4/3/2013
  Q: chuck can u give me any feedback to that bastard motherfucker david miscavige ..what is he up to? ...
  A: Sorry, I don't know the latest on bringing Miscavige to justice. One of the sad ramifications of ...
hubbard12/27/2012
  Q: in the 1970's hubbard absolutely stated "Scientology is that branch of PSYCHOLOGY.." so what ...
  A: If you are just starting to look into Scientology, read the following two latest good books, I'd ...
jorae tibbits6/19/2012
  Q: Saw a show on SCN on CBC last night. Made me worry about my old friend from the 60's Jorae Lively ...
  A: Feel free to call me anytime, I'm in Pittsburgh, 412-260-1170. Jorae passed away from cancer ...
relationships4/21/2012
  Q: chuck i need to ask you for some advice ....can a low toned person have a relationship with a high ...
  A: I think if the "low toned" person is very literate, meaning well read, reads a lot of books, knows ...
son of a gun2/21/2012
  Q: when will that tyrant miscavige get his comeuppance ..i was told it'll be real soon when that day ...
  A: The demise of David Miscavige is complicated by the fact he has the purse strings control, and can ...
ethics11/23/2011
  Q: i'm so sick to death about ethics this and ethics that ..many in this cult would say if ethics is ...
  A: I highly urge you and anyone who later views your questions and my answers, to PLEASE avail ...
sex11/21/2011
  Q: chuck lrh said that the second dynamic is for survival through rearing of children and the sex act ...
  A: Hubbard talks about the family/sex/children part of life in numerous places, and as a category, yes, ...
power11/15/2011
  Q: chuck tell me somthing ..this is very scientology related ..can a low toned person handle raw power ...
  A: Per Hubbard, a "low toned" person can absolutely handle raw power like a high toned person can, in ...
who's law was it?11/8/2011
  Q: female sea org members are not allowed to have children? ...who's stupid rule was that ..the ...
  A: No one's done a proper article on this. The history is detailed. Hubbard indeed did not allow ...
handbook for preclears11/1/2011
  Q: chuck what is the difference between dianetics auditing and 'lock scanning' from the hand book for ...
  A: Lock scanning is a loose form of talk therapy, asking the patient to remember less traumatic ...
sea org ;way of life and the rules10/27/2011
  Q: chuck tell me everything about your experiences good and bad about the sea org ...i also understand ...
  A: You are asking for me to somehow summarize the downsides and upsides to my 27 years of adult life in ...
church of scientology10/26/2011
  Q: chuck the birmingham org is diminshing in england ..it was the most successfull in growth and ...
  A: From my limited understanding, since I was not a staff member in England, but in general, the staff ...
david miscavige10/20/2011
  Q: one of my close associates ..a very able minded and talented man has been recently mistreated very ...
  A: Hubbard had his top clique of people he trusted to carry on the movement. Hubbard wrote policy ...
purification course and tr abjectives10/19/2011
  Q: i was not going to ask this particular question since you are not a believer in past lives but i ...
  A: In my opinion, one's inclination to believe in past lives, one's intuitive feeling that past lives ...
ethics10/18/2011
  Q: l.ron hubbard said if ethics are in then scientology tech is in ....why is ethics so important for ...
  A: I think if you remember that Dianetics is a therapy. People are even interested in Scientology at ...
honour10/11/2011
  Q: the reason tom cruise did the movie 'the last sumarai' is because the sumarai ethics mirrored ...
  A: I think if you look at Hubbard's own behavior, he retreated in life, made himself quite inaccessible ...
other universes10/7/2011
  Q: chuck you mentioned l.ron hubbard giving lectures about other universes ...just out of curiosity and ...
  A: In the Time Track Bulletin 1, is where Hubbard speaks precisely on each of us, long ago, having ...
intelligence I.Q10/4/2011
  Q: chuck what is scientology's definition of I.Q. ..i know it is a combination of memory,creativity ...
  A: Hubbard gives a formula for measuring a person's or group's potential value in several of his ...
imagination and other universe9/27/2011
  Q: ..yes i thought so too ..in the mest universe there is nothing of more value then identity and the ...
  A: Hubbard said that the E. Doc Smith "Lensman" series of science fiction books written in the 1930s ...
the body9/26/2011
  Q: ...all the rest of these so called experts are not answering my questions regarding the 'body' issue ...
  A: Yes, Hubbard's writings would lead a person, to ultimately, through the therapy, which definitely ...
engrams9/22/2011
  Q: just one question ...are thetans responsible for creating their own chain of engrams.. are there ...
  A: There are a half dozen references in the early 1950s of Hubbard saying we are absolutely responsible ...
Looking for a full, deep connection to life6/15/2010
  Q: So I have been struggling with a feeling that leads to disconnection to a greater or lesser extent. ...
  A: I don't recommend Scientology for people. I recommend you find a psychotherapist for counseling. ...
Scientology3/18/2010
  Q: I'm doing a research project on Scientology, particularly whether it can be classified as a ...
  A: Of course, I'm always glad to give you my two cents about my 28 total years associated with ...
Tech...Souls11/2/2009
  Q: Do you believe that any of the practices within Scientology can be put to good use if excracted out ...
  A: Frankly, there is the possibility that the therapy questions and rules for carrying out Hubbard's ...
Phycoactive drugs6/6/2009
  Q: I have become quite interested in scientology lately, and i am well aware of your stance on ...
  A: I would recommend that you spend more time finding a satisfactory psychotherpist and psychiatrist ...
children and scientol0gy3/29/2009
  Q: As an assignment, I would like to learn more about how scientology relates to children and ...
  A: I think you should check out the library, and get a copy of "Child Dianetics" and read it, and also ...
soul2/8/2009
  Q: i have read an answer you gave previously to someone about your experience with scientology and ...
  A: I was an atheist, did NOT believe in our being souls in bodies, before joining Scientology. I was ...
regarding Ron Hubbard12/2/2008
  Q: I would like to know whether you have worked with Ron Hubbard personally? What made you to leave ...
  A: I did NOT work with Hubbard. I was in subordinate positions, and I had no written ...
Help11/28/2008
  Q: So another family related issue came up recently. Here's the story: Ever since I was a kid, I'd ...
  A: I'm Chuck not Lauri. Better to put your question to her. I don't recommend Scientology as a ...
How can I prove the existence of other people and other mind?8/23/2008
  Q: you mention "Everything becomes everything else, literally, forever, over VAST long periods of ...
  A: I am not a dualist, I don't believe in a soul. I believe that whatever it is that we think is ...
Do our sense really perceive the reality?8/21/2008
  Q: sorry to ask the same question again....Do you think our sense perceive the reality? Do our EYE ...
  A: Founder of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, in one lecture stated our eyes don't actually do the ...
Do we have the same type of souls?8/20/2008
  Q: -Do we have the same type of human souls and mind in our body? since we have the same ...
  A: Most of your questions are questions Scientology does not answer. I'm not a Scientologist any ...
where u ever?8/12/2008
  Q: on the freewinds? from i belive 1980's to present or any times inbetween?
  A: I was only on the Freewinds, I think around the summer of 1994, 1993, when the Freewinds traveled ...
Do you believe that reality does exist?7/27/2008
  Q: -Do you believe that the reality we perceive currently is real and does exist? why? -Do you believe ...
  A: - Do you believe that the reality we perceive currently is real and does exist? why? Because ...
what is the reality?7/13/2008
  Q: I have read article from some website...and I have some issue concerning the existence of science ...
  A: You have to take care of your body, it is "real." My beliefs today are not the same as when I was ...
science, sci-fi, or scientology7/2/2008
  Q: I have heard that scientology is a religion without a god. Is this true? If it is true, the where ...
  A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology follow the links http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/ ...
GO TO THIS SITE5/5/2008
  Q: please go to this site and view open mindly http://thetruthexposed.webs.com
  A: Not sure what this has to do with Scientology. I answer questions relating to Scientology staff ...
your experience1/23/2008
  Q: you were quite involved in the sea organisation and for quite a long time. in your opinion does ...
  A: I was in the Sea Org from December 1975 until March 2003, over 27 years on staff. Realize that ...
conditioning1/18/2008
  Q: i was very curious to read in one answer of yours that you said it was all conditioning what clears ...
  A: My conclusion is that being "Clear" is a subjective state of mind, one that people attaining it are ...
your experience12/9/2007
  Q: Do you believe in past lives? Have you ever remembered a past life? If not, did you pretend that ...
  A: I no longer believe in past lives. I did find past lives logical, if we are truly spiritual beings, ...
What make someone quit after 27 years?9/11/2007
  Q: I'm not passing judgment I'm just curious. To devote 27 years of time to something, and to quit, ...
  A: In short, I became disillusioned that the movement was NOT achieving the high goals, and I realized ...
scientology8/19/2007
  Q: Why is an IRS agent- mead emory running the scientology church as a special director of Church of ...
  A: I believe the influence of the former IRS agent(s), if this is indeed Mr. Emory's status, is ...
What's new on OT VIII6/9/2007
  Q: I completed OT VIII in the late 80s. Sometime in the 90s, I believe OT VIII was revised. Do you ...
  A: No, I'm not OT, never got past Clear, I false attested (now I reverted to my wog views, which are ...
Scientology5/1/2007
  Q: I don't understand why you believe in this. It has absolutely not evidence that any of this is true. ...
  A: I don't believe in Scientology, nor its founder, L. Ron Hubbard. I'm an EX member, I NO longer ...
burial ceremony3/16/2007
  Q: im doing a study for a course, and need to know the rituals before death, handling of body, funeral ...
  A: L. Ron Hubbard himself, wished for himself to be cremated as soon as possible, wished no memorial ...
OT wins11/24/2006
  Q: When you are auditing body thetans on the OT levels, do you have "wins" like in normal auditing?
  A: Sorry. I cannot answer this question because I never audited the OT levels. In my 27 years in the ...
questions11/21/2006
  Q: I had some questions because I read you were in the Sea Org. I was just curious about how close to ...
  A: I was a lower level underling, I worked at Author Services Inc, you can find its site on the web, as ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Chuck Beatty

Top Expert on this page