Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Mick Wenlock

SubjectDate Asked
origination12/2/2012
  Q: what does the word "Origination" mean in context to the Scientology service? The leader shared a ...
  A: An "origination" was, originally (pun intended), something that the person who was receiving ...
research paper1/15/2012
  Q: i am attending college and need to do a paper regarding common healthcare beliefs that scientology ...
  A: There are two underlying beliefs that govern scientology practices regarding healthcare. The first ...
honour9/24/2011
  Q: can i ask you a question it's about a subject of honour ...one of the reasons tom cruise did the ...
  A: Well if Tom Cruise did the movie because he thought that the Code of the Samurai somehow "mirrored" ...
sex act and scientology9/13/2011
  Q: ..l.ron hubbard says marraige is the reunion of 2 people for the sex act ..he added that second ...
  A: Well Hubbard had some issues himself on the subject of marriage, sex and fidelity. He tried to ...
questions4/10/2010
  Q: I am looking into becoming a scientologist, My religion I am currently in is continually ...
  A: This is a difficult question to answer because you don't say what it is you are looking for in a ...
Research Questions3/18/2010
  Q: I'm doing a research project on Scientology, particularly whether it can be classified as a ...
  A: Interesting questions. I do believe that scientology is a religion. I also happen to think it is a ...
nursing and scientology11/7/2009
  Q: i am doing a culture report about Scientology for nursing school, and i am looking for for aspects ...
  A: This is the second question I have received on this subject in three days! Please refer to my answer ...
Nursing and Scientoloy11/6/2009
  Q: As a nurse, what should I expect to do for a patient who practices Scientology and how will it ...
  A: Wow, interesting question! Thank you. A Scientologist views being ill or injured as being a failing ...
Rundown on Management11/2/2009
  Q: I get I weird vibe from David when he does his speeches. Do you think he believes in the tech. Can ...
  A: I think - and this is just an opinion - that he does actually believe in some part of Scientology. I ...
Local Auditor8/26/2009
  Q: I wanted to get some auditing from a local auditor, although I couldn't really find one, and then I ...
  A: As I am no longer a member of Scientology and think that the "auditing" is a colossal waste of time ...
Barely milk2/19/2009
  Q: I'm just wondering how much Barely you put into the cheesecloth in order to make the barely water ...
  A: according to Hubbard: "To make the barley water, put about a half cup of whole barley in a piece ...
scientology mental illness psychiatry8/21/2008
  Q: have a question. scientology says mental illneses as we know them are not bilogical or physically ...
  A: I think you are looking for a consistency of definition in Scientology that does not exist. I ...
anonymous vs. scientology8/12/2008
  Q: now i no ur knee jerk reaction is to say, u can't answer this question.which we've been getting ...
  A: With your consent, I have broken out your questions and my answers to make this easier to follow. ...
scientology8/3/2008
  Q: Did you manage to make it to clear or on the OT levels when you were in scientology.It can't be that ...
  A: Sorry to disagree with you but "we" have not had people come back as past life clears or whatever. ...
Declared8/2/2008
  Q: I have 2 questions: Why were you "declared"? (Pardon me if it's personal.) Why would you say it ...
  A: The reason I was declared is a long and involved one. It is as you say, personal. If you wish an ...
Scientology in the workplace6/15/2008
  Q: I work for a company in which the infrastructure is completely based on the philosophy of L.Ron ...
  A: I have no expertise on the law and how it would apply in this case. In my opinion any company is ...
why the cross?1/21/2008
  Q: Why is there a cross in the "logo" of Scientology??
  A: This is a question that is tough to answer because it depends on how one views Hubbard and ...
spirituality12/9/2007
  Q: I would like to know what ceremony is done when Scientology member is dying,is the funeral specific ...
  A: There is no specific "ceremony" that I am aware of for when a Scientologist is dying. However there ...
health beliefs12/7/2007
  Q: 1.what are health beliefs of scientology? 2.What is their view of aging of their elders? 3. How the ...
  A: Indira, Thank you indeed for some very challenging and insightful questions. 1. Scientology ...
sientology10/5/2007
  Q: what age is the typical sientology follower? do they have any specific religous clothing? any other ...
  A: There are people of all ages who are Scientologists. Perhaps you were asking whether there is a ...
scientology/ irs8/19/2007
  Q: Did you see this yet? sincerely , r. http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/howirsruns.html
  A: Yes I did. I have read many things from the conspiracy theorists at Veritas and have come to the ...
scientology8/19/2007
  Q: Why is an IRS agent- mead emory running the scientology church as a special director of Church of ...
  A: I am not sure I agree with the premise to your question. What proof has been advanced that Mead ...
Scientology Questions3/30/2007
  Q: My name is Melonie and I am writing a paper on Scientology because I would like to know more about ...
  A: I left the Church of Scientology quite some time ago. Feel free to quote me if you wish. 1. This is ...
sea org12/31/2006
  Q: i understand that a s.o. member signs a million year contract-how come you are not still a member ?. ...
  A: Your understanding is correct - Sea Org Members sign a billion year contract. Originally and for a ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Mick Wenlock

Top Expert on this page