Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Jay

SubjectDate Asked
charge8/24/2013
  Q: debate on auditing- doesn't it come down to if the meter reads there is charge- no read no charge- ...
  A: The stated situation omits facts that have to be checked. Charge is the accumulation of incidents ...
Movie?12/1/2012
  Q: My question is of a different sort. In an old book I bought, I found a free pass to what looks like ...
  A: The only movie I ever saw that was narrated and hosted by Stephen Boyd was a movie describing ...
Interview Question for Class!8/30/2012
  Q: I am currently taking World Religion and I have an assignment that requires me to interview someone ...
  A: Some of the important holidays are "Auditors Day". May 9 is Dianetics day. Sea Organization Day, ...
Expert Interview7/11/2012
  Q: My name is Randy Stein and I am the executive producer for Fitz in the Morning on Seattle's 100.7 ...
  A: Yes I can do an interview by phone. But if you are like most interviewers you may already have your ...
aesthetics and scientology9/14/2011
  Q: .why are some people goodlooking and some lack this quality ...are the ones who are so ordinary ...
  A: Beauty and ugliness are considerations, that are left to the beholder. You need to study the series ...
dianetics9/13/2011
  Q: ..when engrams are erased through auditing can the very engrams that had been audited reappear and ...
  A: To be brief, no the actual engrams when erased are re-erased. Now, if the person creates the ...
we create everything?6/11/2011
  Q: hope all is well. i want to understand something. let's say one is in conflict with another. i ...
  A: Yes, you are creating things to a certain degree. So is the other person. There is a law about ...
Spiritual Plains/Out of Body Experiences5/31/2011
  Q: I have a few questions for you. Ive been learning more about OBE's and Im really floored by it ...
  A: That is good about your OBE. The OT levels are an adventure in the re-discovery of the real you, as ...
History of Man5/26/2011
  Q: Im glad i found your site. I went thru a Dianetics summary weekend course, done a little auditing ...
  A: Well done on the Dianetic Summary course. It is ok to read "A HISTORY OF MAN" when you choose to do ...
Education/Credentials4/26/2011
  Q: Jay, I'm hoping we're still on speaking terms, despite a flare-up in your last response that I'm ...
  A: Mine is a Bachelor of Scientology. Which is a series of lectures on the subject of Clearing and ...
Scientologists and respect for the law4/22/2011
  Q: Jay, I read your answer to the questioner who asked if you knew anything about illegal acts carried ...
  A: First of all there is a lot you do not know about what was done to Mary Sue. She was stupidly set up ...
Scientology4/11/2011
  Q: Do you know anything about illegal acts of the Scientology Church? What's your opinion about ...
  A: 1.)Illegal acts are not committed by a church or the Church of Scientology. Illegal acts are done by ...
Question about cells.12/16/2010
  Q: Just wondering, as this questions burning in my mind, are cells little thetans external to "the big ...
  A: Well generally they are not. They are programmed energy created along an evolutionary line. Please ...
OT 1119/3/2010
  Q: Ok, I read Dianetices and thought it was great, but why does every expert in Scienotogy Deny the ...
  A: Well probably because a lot of people who were given access to the level had to sign "non-disclosure ...
Some ?'s about Hubbard and Auditing9/2/2010
  Q: 1)Scientology beliefs state that you live multiple lifetimes. So, this question is, who is Hubbard ...
  A: Well I believe he knows who he is this lifetime. I have not had contact with him as of yet. Nor have ...
Looking for a way to a full connection with life6/15/2010
  Q: So I have been struggling with a feeling that leads to disconnection to a greater or lesser extent. ...
  A: Mr. Hubbard created a Bridge to help you out. You are to realize that you are not a body but an ...
scientology home work help thnx5/19/2010
  Q: as a scientologist what am i suppose to do for my self? what do I gain ,accomplish or create by ...
  A: 1. What you are supposed to do for yourself is to use the subject to better enable you to attain ...
Thetan question5/12/2010
  Q: Does a thetan has no mass at all or does he consist of a tiny bit of matter? I heard conflicting ...
  A: Well I have heard of both of these things. Basically, a Thetan has no mass, no meaning, no mobility, ...
human life2/14/2010
  Q: the thetans are of adifferent entity to human life,then where has human emerged from do you believe ...
  A: A Thetan is a spirit that is capable of endowing life to things even humanoids. The body is a ...
Agreement & Consciousness1/1/2010
  Q: Greetings Jay! I'm reading about the "communication cycle" and just discovered a statement ...
  A: Greetings Chef. Well to me it is like this, if a women is battered two much (by her husband) she ...
Science of an Intelligent Universe12/11/2009
  Q: Greetings Jay, My work on www.ascensionq.20fr.com is religion and science based and is a convincing ...
  A: Very interesting. I do not have a problem with it as I can see the truth in it. You see Life, what ...
Studying and using scientology11/23/2009
  Q: I have been aware of scientology for the last 30 plus years when I started having some auditing and ...
  A: We are in Florida. We are planning to move but we will take a look at meeting with you asap. There ...
Current state of affairs11/2/2009
  Q: On your previous statement: "but they are in the upper management. They were very clever in their ...
  A: Good question. David Miscavige is the stooge or fall guy. There are a few lawyers, I believe Moxon ...
Auditing8/26/2009
  Q: Jay: You are the second person on this site that I have contacted. The first time didn't prove to ...
  A: Larry. Thank you for your questions. Yes, I know of that practice of preventing auditing from ...
Return to Scientology8/20/2009
  Q: What would encourage you to return to the official Church of Scientology? Sorry no changes in ...
  A: First of all it is not the "Church of Scientology of California" as incorporated by LRH a long time ...
souls6/26/2009
  Q: My bass guitar teacher is a scientologist who doesn't believe in souls. We were trying to relate to ...
  A: From the Thorndike and Barnhart World Book Dictionary, def 1. "Soul,the part of the human being that ...
Questions3/31/2009
  Q: i'm girl from Denmark, (Europe), so i hope you can understand my questions and answer it. 1) Which ...
  A: 1. We do not believe in abortion except if it will save the mother's life in extreme situations ( as ...
Mary Sue Hubbard12/31/2008
  Q: What happened to Mary Sue Hubbard and her sons after LRH's dead?
  A: Mary Sue died from breast cancer. She was kept under so-called care by a guy named Neville Potter. ...
More on Scientology11/24/2008
  Q: If I drink water, yes I experience it and also I can take a scan of my stomach to prove to others ...
  A: I do not have to "prove" my experience to anyone. I am not on trial here. Your question would be ...
Further on Scientology11/21/2008
  Q: I asked whether Hubbard was a prophet of God like Jesus or Muhammed?. I mean, is it mandatory for a ...
  A: Mandatory? Sounds like if it is not than you get a punishment or something. No it is not mandatory. ...
More about Scientology11/20/2008
  Q: You wrote that the concept of God in Scientology is left to their individual perception. So can a ...
  A: You are welcome for my reply. Well of course a person can define God (for themselves) in the way the ...
About Scientology11/18/2008
  Q: I would like to know more about Scientology. Is it a religion?. Is there belief in God, prophets ...
  A: Yes it is a religion. Yes, we do believe in God. But we leave that to the individual to define their ...
Letters from He Man. Is he real?10/7/2008
  Q: He Man is, in my opinion, a fictional character from the television cartoon "Masters of the ...
  A: "He Man" is a typo error. It should read "The man". He was the author of a popular book called ...
Nots9/22/2008
  Q: how u doing? Hope the building is going well! Just a quick question if you dont mind - if a person ...
  A: Yes, things are going along just fine, thanks for asking. Well if they finish all of the Rundowns ...
LRH8/30/2008
  Q: I have read a number of books including Dianetics from Hubbard. Some of which I have found quite ...
  A: Well I am speaking from experience. I have never taken Mr. Hubbards words as fact. I always study it ...
clear8/22/2008
  Q: in 1950 the definition of clear was NOT a being who did not have HIS OWN reactive mind. At that ...
  A: I am not spinning anything. You are just trying to run a make wrong and debate something that has ...
clear8/21/2008
  Q: obviously the state of clear as defined in the Dianetics book is not exemplified by people who are ...
  A: There are 12 definitions for Clear. Basically, it a person who no longer has his own reactive mind. ...
Immortal Spiritual Beings on Earth8/14/2008
  Q: How did L.ron Hubbard find out about the space operas taking place in our physical universe between ...
  A: The answers you seek are on what we call "The Bridge". It is a chart that shows a step by step ...
ot levels8/13/2008
  Q: Is it possible to do the OT levels outside of the church of scientology.If it is would it be cheaper ...
  A: Well it is possible but most of the people delivering them that I have come into contact with don't ...
psychiatry8/12/2008
  Q: Jay, you stated, "For some unknown reasons they never seem to publish the other half of his ...
  A: Now that is not something I am going to do. If you do the research on that pseudo-science you will ...
anonymous vs. scientology8/12/2008
  Q: whats the churchs oppion on anonymous? what hav u been told about anonymous? have u researched it ...
  A: I do not know what the church thinks about "anonymous". I am not a member of the church. I left it ...
Psychiatry8/11/2008
  Q: When reading through the "about Scientology" section on the website, I noticed that they disapprove ...
  A: Actually psychiatry was started by one Professor Wundt (MD) Leipzig, Germany in 1874. After he was a ...
Do we have the same type of souls?8/3/2008
  Q: -Do we have the same type of human souls and mind in our body? since we have the same ...
  A: Rambo. You keep sending me questions and I gave you references to read. You have not answered ANY of ...
progress7/25/2008
  Q: I have to query something, you say LRH didn't even make it to OT8.I read something by Bill Robertson ...
  A: I do not recall saying LRH never made it to OT-8. The only thing I ever said is that he never fully ...
what is the reality?7/13/2008
  Q: I have read article from some website...and I have some issue concerning the existence of science ...
  A: What I strongly suggest is that you read the following books that are by L. Ron Hubbard. 1. ...
science, or scientology?7/2/2008
  Q: I have heard that scientology is a religion without a god. Is this true? If it is true, the where ...
  A: Well that certainly is a lot of comments. In all of you research have you ever read even one book by ...
L. R. Hubbard5/24/2008
  Q: Can you share the church's view on LRH's involvement with Jack Parsons and the infamous/famous ...
  A: I really do not know what the "church's view' is at this time as I am not a member. I left the ...
Cult? Scam? Lie? Greedy? DEADLY?!5/19/2008
  Q: I have been converted to Scientology but then WENT BACK TO Christianity because I was AFRAID of the ...
  A: Did you document the threats and contact the police? First I must inform you that I am not a member ...
the scientology view on psycology and treatment.5/2/2008
  Q: There is a difference between phyciatry and phycology. do scientologists believe in phycology? do ...
  A: Well first of all a psychiatrist has a medical degree (MD). They are supposed to be able to "treat ...
Jesus3/18/2008
  Q: Does the religion of Scientology believe that Jesus the Christ is Lord of all? Do you believe that ...
  A: In our minister training we are taught first and foremost to "Respect the religious beliefs of ...
help3/14/2008
  Q: In the last year my situation became worse until reaching a critical condition in PT: i have 3 kids, ...
  A: Well, it sound as if you have quite a challenge before you. Who from the "official" church tried to ...
Fraud Conviction3/7/2008
  Q: I've read that L. Ron Hubbard was convicted of fraud in France and that he never accepted ...
  A: I have read that too. I do not know any of the real information other than that which was put into ...
What is the point of this2/26/2008
  Q: Why do you bother to follow a religion that was made up by a fictional author?
  A: Yes, he did write fiction. He also wrote factual things as well. Why does your question have a tone ...
scientologist perspective on morality.10/22/2007
  Q: i recently came across an article referring to an incident between a self-proclaimed scientologist ...
  A: It would be nice to at least have a first name. I have seen such articles myself. Some are ...
Scientology10/15/2007
  Q: Where did Scientology originate from and who follows it?
  A: Scientology originated from different sources in part. First of all the word is broken down in two ...
Creative Processing9/12/2007
  Q: I've reacently been listening to the PDC Lectures and was wondering why creative processing was ...
  A: You are welcome. You get in the session what the "Case Supervisor" HAS PROGRAMMED FOR YOUR ...
The state of clear9/5/2007
  Q: I read dianetics some time ago and was wondering? Is ther really a state of Clear? And if there ...
  A: Yes there is such a state as "Clear" and the Dianetics book definition is correct. There were many ...
scientology8/19/2007
  Q: Why is an IRS agent- mead emory running the scientology church as a special director of Church of ...
  A: I have no idea. I am no longer with the Church of Scientology International. I learned ALL about ...
First and Second Postulate7/26/2007
  Q: Could you help me to get a better understanding of what is a first and second postulates? My ...
  A: I will answer your question as best I can from some LRH references. FIRST POSTULATE : NOT KNOW. It ...
reconciliation5/12/2007
  Q: I have been a Scientologist for about 7 years, and I have done many Div 6 courses and several major ...
  A: I understand your frustration. No one inside the church has the right to tell you not to study other ...
zRf=2;2/26/2007
  Q: I am writing a paper on scientology and i cant seem to find any information on sacred and profane. ...
  A: I will answer this the best way I can. First of all something being sacred is "belonging to God or ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Jay

Top Expert on this page