Scientology/Questions Answered by Expert Matt

SubjectDate Asked
confronting the suppressive9/6/2011
  Q: ..just how do you confront suppression when the opposition is someone taller and much physically ...
  A: Confronting someone in that situation doesn't necessarily mean that you will get into a physical ...
Metitating10/21/2010
  Q: A Scientologist once told me that some forms of meditating were harmful because they pulled a ...
  A: I'm honestly not aware of anything in Scientology that labels any specific meditation practice as ...
Drugs9/28/2010
  Q: I'm reading Dianetics but it doesn't say very much about drug incidents. How are those run out? Are ...
  A: Excellent question. Drugs often have the effect of lowering the consciousness of the drug user, ...
Scientologist in prison2/2/2010
  Q: I work in an immigration detention center. A detainee was put on kitchen duty and he claims that as ...
  A: In general, no. However, in some circumstances, there are limitations on what services you may ...
Flaws11/2/2009
  Q: What are the flaws of Scientology in it's current state? Because you mentioned earlier that it ...
  A: Mike. I went back through my previous answers to questions, in search of where I said that ...
Social question5/26/2009
  Q: I have a basic curiosity about Scientology and while reading about some beliefs, I noticed that as a ...
  A: That's great that you're curious about Scientology. Negative people are all around us. It would ...
'Fair Game' Policy8/11/2008
  Q: I've been reading a fair bit recently about what the CoS refers to as the 'Fair Game' policy, which ...
  A: Two main points here: 1. The purpose of the "Fair Game" policy was to make it clear that once ...
In the Orgs.8/10/2008
  Q: While living in the orgs, are there any living restrictions at all? I just wondered what it would be ...
  A: It's just like staying in any other hotel, only with better service. The staff usually go above and ...
Denial of Xenu8/9/2008
  Q: Many Scientologists, when confronted with questions about our favourite intergalactic warlord Xenu, ...
  A: If you had any clue whatsoever about what Scientologists actually believe or even just what a thetan ...
what is the reality?7/13/2008
  Q: I have read article from some website...and I have some issue concerning the existence of science ...
  A: Rambo, That's quite a set of questions! I will do the best I can to answer a few of the more basic ...
Postulates and erasure12/10/2007
  Q: My question is about R3RA below: In the situation of an accident where the person was unaware that ...
  A: Jeff, All a postulate is is a conclusion or a decision. So, let's look at your example of an ...
The reactive mind.11/5/2007
  Q: I talked to a friend recently who saw a Dianetics film and was greatly amused by what he saw, one ...
  A: The answer to your question, in short, is that the reactive mind does not exist in the brain at all. ...

All Questions in This Category

Scientology

Matt

Top Expert on this page