Scifi Movies/Forgotten 80's Sci-Fi movie, possibly tv movie.

fleetadmiralkeith wrote at 2008-12-07 02:12:20
Im pretty sure its the movie Invaders from Mars. The alien space craft was in a sand pit in the boys backyard.Awesome movie

Kirokk wrote at 2008-12-26 21:13:26
I do believe the film you are talking about is Invaders From Mars the remake done in 1986.  The scene about the parents eating raw hamburger is the scene I remember from seeing it many years agho.  ALso the line "Lets go for a walk behind the hills...."

Tad Mallery wrote at 2009-02-05 20:05:26
I think the movie you are looking for was a made to TV version of a Stephen King book. The title slips me now but I know it's not Invasion. I think it ended in a cemetery with it being caused my some mysterious unknown force from below. Good luck with your hunt.

Needhelp76 wrote at 2009-02-12 07:14:37
This may be Invaders from Mars, as the aliens in that movie punctured the upper spine area just below the skull to implant Mind control devices. People who were taken over usually used a bandaid to put over the wound on the backs of thier necks. One of these was the boys teacher and I think the scene your refering to is when the boy wakes up and finds his parents eating in the kitchen and since they ar emindless now and being controlled by the aliens they eat just what ever.

Jenni o wrote at 2013-03-02 04:19:13
Omg! You guys just answerd a 25 year long question as to what movie this was!!! I always feel out about raw hamburger meat because the parents jut started ripping into it!!! And there was something about copper right? So pennies have always been weird to me. Anyway, thank you for posting the answer!!! I googled "mom that ate raw hamburger meat movie" and problem solved!!!  

Scifi Movies

Barbara L. Baker