Scifi Movies/80's Alien movie

Ramon wrote at 2009-06-09 14:38:44
Hi Barbara,

thanks, the movie i was looking for is called "Without Warning" (1980).

Tks,

Ramon

Ted wrote at 2010-07-10 13:53:02
For some reason this movie Ramon just mentioned popped into my head as well. Ramon is right on target with his description for I also remember this movie and the little star suckers that grew from this nasty alien's body and little teeth on its underbelly and tentacles that would bury themselves in your skin as soon as they landed on your body. I will also have to research this movie.

Jassen wrote at 2012-09-12 23:55:06
The movie is called "Without Warning (1980)".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081764/

liam wartnaby wrote at 2013-05-24 15:04:20
IS IT NAMED 'WITHOUT WARNING'? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Without_Warning_%281980_film%29

Scifi Movies

Barbara L. Baker