Scifi Movies/1980's Sci-Fi made for TV hockey Movie

G-Money wrote at 2011-01-09 01:00:28
You didn't dream this movie up.  I also remember watching this movie.  I found the title online before but I cannot remember what it is called right now.  It might have been Japanese and dubbed in english.  

Sylvain wrote at 2011-12-06 18:38:40
I saw that tv movie as well it is not the one with Dean Cain, and your memory is good because i remember pretty much the same thing, im actualy looking for the name of that movie as well. It is not roller ball as the sport was on ice. And the suit they were develloping was all black with some lighting effects.

Good hunting.

JJ wrote at 2013-04-29 18:43:20
I remember it too-  Here's what I found with some help from your "Breeds" comment.  It's call Generation, and the main characters' last name is Breed!

Here's the imdb link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089193/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Good luck finding a copy to watch.

todd wrote at 2013-09-02 21:54:53
sorry but the Breeds where a gang in the movie and hockey man (who wore the suite to play in) beat the suites inventor brother who was a star player the brothers later fight and it comes out that the suite was never meant for sports  but to help the handy caped the inventor then helps the brother beat hockey man. lol I was just looking for the movie myself but cant remember the name either  

Scifi Movies

Kerry