Scifi Movies/Brandon Merrill- the Girl in Shanghai Noon

iphragu wrote at 2011-11-04 01:40:58
Yes kid. Out of respect to your dead girlfriend let me say this: maybe following brendan merril like the way you do is not appropriate. yes, she is gorgeous, unbelievable wonderful, a female of extraordinary grace. but maybe you might leave her alone or you do the next best thing: try to contact her. if you manage to do so, she might tell you, whether she likes being fansited, followed or not.

i don't want to hurt your feelings and remembering your ex is great and valuable - my honest respects -, but maybe you might better do this by remembering her, not another woman thats a lookalike. if this is what it's all about ;-).

peace

iph

Daniel merrill wrote at 2015-08-03 07:01:03
Hi Brandon Merrill is now Brandon knoe, she was in the scorpion king with Dwayne Johnson! She was a model for kelvin cline and for a couple other magazines!  

Scifi Movies

Kerry