Scifi Movies/help with tv/movie series

hello, im looking for a set of movies, im not sure if they were direct to vhs, or tv to movies

i know there was a set of 7-9 of them involving a family and time travel

not much at all for you to go on, i can tell you they were probably made in the 90's and aimed at the 10-20 audience but other than that i dont remember anything else, and google isnt helping :(

thanks for any help you can offer

Hi Derek

Reno wrote at 2010-06-09 04:58:54

Could this one be Fantastic Journey, a it Starts with a Father & son and several others on a boat in the Bermuda Triangle a cloud appears out of no where and the wake up on an island, as they wonder the island they end up in diffent times, the meet up with a man for the far future and a half alien woman who travel withe them , the father leave the series but the son and several others keep searching for the center of the island were supposedly you can access anytime you wish and they all can return home.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: