Scifi Movies/1960's? Movie involving time/dimension travel

Joe wrote at 2010-08-29 04:37:58
I'm pretty sure the movie you're thinking about is the 1967 British flick 'The Terrornauts.

Here's a link to the trailer:

Hope this is right.

Kimble wrote at 2011-07-29 07:42:33

The Terrornauts

GregG wrote at 2012-11-01 03:59:07
It is The Terrornauts, 1967.  It has it all, the shed the scientists are in is teleported up to somewhere where the cubes with funnels in the top allow people to plug in a headset thing and gain various kinds of knowledge... blah blah blah, learn to use the controls & weapons to defend the earth from something.  And yes, blue disks that seem to teleport people between planets.  And some kind of monsters.  Somehow I saw it again between now & 1967 and it was sadly cheezier on re-viewing, at least the robot was.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: