Scifi Movies/MIB actor

QUESTION: In the first Men In Black, what is the actors name of the weird looking guy standing next to Frank the pug in the yellow pages booth?

ANSWER: Hello Ox

The News Vendor "Manny", that was with Frank the pug at the Yellow Pages booth was played by Harsh Nayyar.

I hoped this has helped.

QUESTION: That was the news vendor who sold them the tabloid papers "hot sheets" earlier in the movie, I am trying to find the guy who never spoke with the white hair in the yellow pages/locksmith hut with frank, the guy will smith thought was "definitely an alien."

Oh yes I see who you mean,'The Riff Raff - Rocky Horror Picture Show - looking character'. He doesn't appear to have been credited in the film or in IMDB cast listings or any other sites listing the cast, which I find unusual as I feel he should have been.
Some think it was Richard Hamilton, but there is no proof to substantiate that claim, unless he was uncredited.  

I will try to dig a bit deeper and do my best to find out for you and get back to you if I find something, sorry I can't be of more help and I am intrigued to know who the actor is myself now.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: