Scifi Movies/late 80s/early 90s sci fi cartoon movie

Hi:) I am looking for the title of a cartoon movie that I saw parts of sometime in the early 90s from which I have very vague memories. I can't remember much about it other that it was dubbed in Italian and there was a man and a woman that hide from some bad guys in a plant or egg and I think they end up making love inside this thing which is pink colored I think. And then at some point once they leave this forest or grouping of eggs/plants that are egg shaped, they have to swim to a boat or an industrial complex and fight with those bad guys. I remember the cartoon is industrial looking and had the feeling I get from the HEAVY METAL movies where the cartoons "sway" and there is a lot of this enough to go on? I made so many researches with Google pictures to see if I can get just one little picture and ...nothing!

Hi Chloe,

I don't recall the scene you mention, but try checking out these Heavy Metal inspired movies, to see if it might be one of those:

La planete sauvage -

Gandahar -

Time Masters -

Wizards -

Those are my best guesses, esp. the two first ones.

Hope you find it,
- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.