Scifi Movies/please help

made for TV MS
about people who wanted to live longer by taking a vaxene
i think a shot, unknown side affict, if wrong couple had a baby
it would have a bad birth defect - so the healthy lived under ground - they had to put on a cristle around there neck and it would change color, only people with same color can Mary and have kids

Hi Jean,

Yeah, I'm quite sure that this is "Island City", a 1994 TV pilot that never turned into a full series. Here is the Imdb link: - here is a short trailer:

Good luck finding it; it may be quite difficult!

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.