Scifi Movies/a film that i cant remember!

Hi, i wonder if you can help me.  around 5 years back i caught the middle to end of a sci fi film on the TV.  The only thing i remember about this film is that the 'goodies' were trying to catch the 'baddies' and one goodie was driving along the motorway and on a small screen attached to his windscreen he could see the same motorway the day before. i think that they had to be within a couple of miles for this screen to work (to be able to see where the baddies were the day before). i really hope this makes sense to you because i really would love to see it again! i think it must be a 1990s film or early 2000s.  Thanks, Liz xx

Hi Liz

Can you give me a little more information about the plot of the film? What else happened? Were all the character's humans? What happened in the end of the film? Was it post-apocalyptic set in the future? Any actors. Anything else about the film you can tell me would help. What were the vehicles they were driving, what else happened, description of the villains, anything?

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: