Scifi Movies/2 sci fi movies I need the names of.

Hi, i'v been trying track down 2 films from the 80s both scifi some help would be great.
first film is about a bounty hunter who hunts aliens and who comes to earth to capture or hunt some, later in the film he reveals he is an alien himself.
The second film Is about a female alien who comes to earth to find a mate, she has the ability to transform into any woman she wants so for the man she encounters is like he is always with a different woman.

Hi Harry,

1. There are many movies of this type, but the one that first pops into my mind is "The Hidden" from 1987: - I think that might be the one you're looking for.

2. This one is trickier - it sounds a lot like "Species" (1995 -, except that she doesn't really change her appearance once she's out of her cocoon. I have tried to identify a movie with a female shapeshifting alien, but with no luck. Can you tell me WHEN you saw it (which decade), and whether it is also a horror movie where the alien kills her victims?

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.