Scifi Movies/Movie title I think from 50's saw it on TV in the 60's

I have really only one scene from the movie but it is significant.
A man was exposed to something (radiation?) and suddenly talks gibberish it seems.
Some one realizes he is answer questions asked minutes (1 or 5?) later.
He tape records an interview and then the man speaks he forwards to the question.

Any ideas?

Hi Craig

The film is called "The Atomic Man" aka "Time Sleep"(1956)

Starring:  Gene Nelson, Faith Domergue, Peter Arne

An atomic accident puts the mind of a man seven and a half seconds into the future. One startling scene has the victim answering questions seconds before they're asked. A very remarkable film with a unique plot.

Hope this helped.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: