Scifi Movies/to thank you

Question
BULLSEYE! Bro! Thank you so much. That was killing me. My wife thought I was crazy. I too am a sci-fi fan. Mostly Star Wars. Loved the old Dr.Who as well. Would love to rate your abilities as a "professor" of your craft. Please help. Received the email can't link to "rate". Again thank you Kerry.

Answer
Hi Brett,

How are you? You are welcome my friend,I resent the answer to your question to your email, hopefully you get the link to rate it, usually you put all 10s if you are happy with the answer I gave. I am happy I could help you. It makes this job worthwhile when I hear that someone has finally found something they are looking for. Some of the questions are from people who have only a few sketchy memories for me to work with, but I love the challenge. I get a chance to be the Sherlock Holmes of Sci-fi.

I love Star Wars, Superhero films, Alien(s),Predator, Star Trek, classic Sci-Fi films and TV series like Sapphire & Steel, Dr Who,Gerry Anderson stuff, Lost in Space, Tomorrow People, Quantum Leap, Sliders etc.. could go on forever. Most recent Favourite film is Marvel's Avengers!

Anything with robots...

Any time you have any more questions about science fiction or need to find a film don't hesitate to ask, always happy to help.

regards

Kerry

Scifi Movies

Kerry