Scifi Movies/title of movie/song

Question
I believe it was 80's. I can only remember 1 scene. Handsome man has the ability to plug into his motorcycle. Helps him to go faster? But the scene is a 18wheeler driven by a big Samoa dude bouncing along the desert, with the man & his girl in the back of the truck (in the trailer). The song on the trucks radio is a big hit, cant remember song until it is on the radio....lol

Answer
Hi Shannon

Can you recognise any of the actors or give me a little more information on the bike, colour, where about he plugs in to himself and the Bike etc.

I can at this stage suggest a few films it might be...

Megaforce (1982)

Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann (1982)

Plughead Rewired: Circuitry Man 2 (1994)

If you have any more information please let me know, I wish I could be of more help.

Regards

Kerry  

Scifi Movies

Kerry