Scifi Movies/Back to the future

QUESTION: Why does doc brown not age when they go from 1985 to 1955 in the first back to the future

ANSWER: Hello Avi,

You mean, why does he look the same age in 1955 as in 1985? Well, he is *supposed* to be 30 years younger in 1955, but the make-up may not be very good.

- Tue Sorensen

QUESTION: Oh because my brother told me they explain it in the 2nd movie and 1 more question why do they pronounce gigawatt like jiga wat

Well, in the second movie Doc Brown gets a "youth treatment" so he looks younger, but the first movie takes place before that.

As far as I know, most people pronounce "giga watt" like "jiga watt" - but it can probably be pronoucned both ways!

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.