Scifi Movies/humans lose

What i can remember is at the end of the movie is female is walking towards a huge mound and to her death.

thank you very much.

Hey Frank,

I need a bit more to go on. Which decade did you see the movie, and where (on TV or in a theater)? Color or black and white? Any other details at all? Type of special effects? Could it be an episode of a TV show? Hair-color of the woman? When did the movie take place; present-day or the future?

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.