Scifi Movies/Obscure sci-fi movie

Question
QUESTION: I rented this movie with my brothers YEARS ago, but I cannot remember the name. I remember one scene though: a guy is on a date with some girl in the forest in his car. He jokingly yells, "Take off your blouse!" and they laugh. Then he turns to her and says "did you hear me? I said take off your blouse!"

A gold robot/alien android thingy comes and saves her before he can get her. Throughout the movie, the military (or someone) is trying to capture or destroy the alien.

I think it came out in the 80s, and it was in the sci-fi/horror section of the store. It was live action, in English.

ANSWER: Hi Jordan

Can you just describe the alien/robot? Was it metallic,or was it humanoid like an android? Eyes,mouth etc. Was it from out of space. It does sound familiar. was it a female? The description of the robot/alien is important. I will go through a list of 80s films in the meantime.

Regards

Kerry

QUESTION: I believe it was an alien humanoid robot from space, and I think it was female. I think it transforms into a tank or something similar later in the film.

Answer
Okay thank you.

Here are a few suggestions so far... "Alienator (1990)-best candidate so far!

"Deadly Friend" (1986)-not from out of space though, but worth a look for fun.

And "Robogeisha" (2009... I know it's not English or the right time-frame but she does change into a tank lol )

Regards

Kerry

Scifi Movies

Kerry