Scifi Movies/Old School Sci Fi

Question
I once saw a old school planet of the apes spin off with these telepathic aliens with giant heads. The plot was real bizarre and the block heads were oppressive. Do you know what that movie was called.

Answer
Jay,

It sounds to me like you're thinking of the very first Star Trek episode, "Star Trek: The Cage". It also appears in the first season of "Star Trek - The Original Series" and the two episodes "The Menagerie Part 1 & 2".

Do a Youtube or Google image search to see if this isn't the one you're looking for.

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen