Scifi Movies/looking for a movie title

Question
Good evening, Kerry.

When I was young I saw a movie (late 70's/early 80's) where an astronaut comes back to earth, but is out of phase and invisible to everyone.
 He invisible but stranded out in the desert.
 I remember him in a car with an old lady and she had a bird that spoke and he was able to influence it somewhat.
 In the beginning of the film as he was being interviewed over the video-com and asked how he keeps from going crazy on his ship/station and he replies something like "with lots of sex, sex, sex!"

I wouldn't be surprised this was a made for tv c-movie. Unfortunately I don't remember George Kennedy being in it.

Answer
Hi, how are you?

The film you are looking for is called Time Warp (1981)

This was a made-for-TV movie starring Chip Johnson, Adam West and Gretchen Corbett.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808502/

I hope this has helped.

Regards

Kerry  

Scifi Movies

Kerry