Scifi Movies/Seeking a Movie Title

I am seeking the title of a movie I saw on TV years ago. The entire movie takes place in a darkened, several story, warehouse and it features a man, and later is joined by a woman, who is being pursued by numerous creatures. These men-like creatures each have a gold chain around their neck which, when pulled and broken, cause the creature to disappear into an suspended state for a period of time. Eventually their suspended state comes to an end and they reappear. The human man has a mechanical hand and each finder is a plug-in vacuum tube. These fingers have increasing amounts of knowledge but the creatures have most of the fingers which he eventually manages to get and plug into his hand.

In the end, the man gets all his fingers and his hand can now answer his questions about where are all the other people? The answer is they have been miniaturized and spun onto a copper wire which has been placed inside his third finger.

Hi Judy

This was actually an episode of the TV series The Outer Limits.

(Season 2, Episode 5) The episode was called "The Demon with a Glass Hand" (1964)

The creatures are humanoid aliens called the Kyben from  the future like Trent (the main character). The medallions on the creatures allow them to exist in the past as long as they are wearing them.
When Trent gets all his fingers together it activates the computer revealing to him that he is in fact a robot sent back to save mankind in a thousand years time.

There are rumours that this episode is going to be made in to a film soon. Lets' hope so.

Hope this has helped.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: