Scifi Movies/Question about scifi movie

I  trying to figure out what movie has a city where you can't go outside the walls, it's dangerous to survive. But some people have been forced out to die. The wear heavy capes and some people have survived and found each other?

That sounds like a lot of movies actually. The first one that comes to mind was the first attempt at a Judge Dredd movie (the cheesy one with Stallone, not the good one from 2012), but as I said, lots of sci-fi movies have the post-apocalyptic walled off city setting. If Judge Dredd isn't what you're thinking of I'd need a lot more to go on.

Scifi Movies

Brian Webber

I`ve been a sci-=fi fan practically since birth. I can answer almost any question about Sci-Fi movies, TV shows, and even sci-fi novels if you`re interested.

Avid reader of sci-fi novels, fan of several sci-fi shows including Stargate SG-1, Smallville, and Charmed.

The Nitpickers Guild (