Scifi Movies/Unknown Science Fiction Film Title

Question
Hello:

I am trying to determine the title of a science fiction film that I saw a part of.

I can only describe a scene from the film.  I know it is not much to work with, but it is all I can remember/offer.

An alien or some creature encounters a women in her kitchen. This creature/alien inserts this long hose-like organ from its body to her mouth and injects something into her mouth. (The audience does not see what this substance is.) She is seen on her back and her stomach begins to become larger as if she became pregnant.

This description is all that I can recall.  As I indicated earlier, it is not much to work with, but I will be grateful for any guess that you may offer. I do not know any names of the actors in this film.  I believe it was made in the 1980s or 1990s, but I cannot be more specific--sorry.

I will give your response a high rating if you just reply with some kind of reply.

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Hello Kenneth

I am sure I can find the title you are looking for but before I suggest some titles I just wanted to ask you a few questions that might help me narrow it down a little. Can you describe the creature? colour, resemblance or it's appearance? Also did you see the film on TV,video, DVD or at the cinema? I will begin searching through some titles in the meantime and get back to you with some suggestions soon.

Regards

Kerry  

Scifi Movies

Kerry