Scifi Movies/what film is this?

I have this scene in my mind since I was a child, and I know it is from a film I just watched for a few minutes.

It must be a sci-fi film from the 80's or the late 70's. The scene is a young woman that sleeps in a kind of clean spaceship that is hidden under a lagoon. When she awakes, a man in a black tight costume comes in, I can't remember if he had a helmet with him. I don't know if the young woman was kidnapped or saved from something.

I know this is really difficult to answer, but I had to try.

Thanks in advance,

Hello Maria,

This is indeed a difficult one. The only movie that comes immediately to mind is "Barbarella" from 1968; it has some scenes that look more or less like you describe. Might this be the one?

A somewhat futuristic movie with a man in black tights is "Diabolik" (, also from 1968. It is nearly a sci-fi movie.

If it isn't any of these, could it be en episode of a TV show?

Let me know - if it's not "Barbarella" or "Diabolik", I'll try to dig deeper.

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen

I am a life-long fan of science fiction in all forms, but especially in movies. I have a very good overview of science fiction movies from the '60s and forward, incl. the very recent. Movies in black&white (from the '50s and earlier) is my weakness, but I am trying to educate myself more and more in those movies as well. I can also answer questions about science fiction in general and in books. I'm not strong on old TV shows; my forte is definitely movies.

Besides my life-long hobby and enthusiasm for SF, I have been a leading member of a local SF fan society since 2003 (chairman from 2006-2009), and written more than a hundred SF movie reviews. I am also a contributor for various review websites (incl., but not limited to, IMDb and Amazon).

Publications (Danish)

I have studied biology, English and history, incl. a number of media courses.