Scifi Movies/what film is this?

Question
Hi!

I have this scene in my mind since I was a child, and I know it is from a film I just watched for a few minutes.

It must be a sci-fi film from the 80's or the late 70's. The scene is a young woman that sleeps in a kind of clean spaceship that is hidden under a lagoon. When she awakes, a man in a black tight costume comes in, I can't remember if he had a helmet with him. I don't know if the young woman was kidnapped or saved from something.

I know this is really difficult to answer, but I had to try.

Thanks in advance,

Maria.

Answer
Hello Maria,

This is indeed a difficult one. The only movie that comes immediately to mind is "Barbarella" from 1968; it has some scenes that look more or less like you describe. Might this be the one?

A somewhat futuristic movie with a man in black tights is "Diabolik" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062861/reference), also from 1968. It is nearly a sci-fi movie.

If it isn't any of these, could it be en episode of a TV show?

Let me know - if it's not "Barbarella" or "Diabolik", I'll try to dig deeper.

- Tue Sorensen

Scifi Movies

Tue Sorensen