Scifi Movies/chinesse dragon movies

I'm not quit sure if it's sci-fi or not but it's my husbands movie this time. he says that the setting is in America. and that a Chinese man travels in a wagon and has a tent and when you go inside the tent it's much much bigger the way the outside looks.he also said that inside the tent is a fish bowl with a dragon in it. also that if the dragon is out of the bowl and gets rained on the dragon turns in to a monster. if possible would like to find a copy of it on vhs or dvd. he also said it's very old 60's maybe 70's sorry about the age of this movie but my husband is not far from being a dinosaur

Hi Nickita

Sorry I have not replied to this question as I just got a notification saying it was unanswered due to an email glitch. Please give me some time to do a little research and see what I can find in regards to this question. I feel like a Dinosaur too at times:). As soon as I can find an answer I will get right back to you.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: