Scifi Movies/old dimension travel movie

Question
I saw a movie when I was in my early teens (now 53, it was shown in our school movie club and was on a reel to reel projector. As far as I remember, it was a movie about parallel dimension travel, in black and white I think. I think it was based in a concentration camp and experiments were carried out on a guy that kept going into parallel dimensions of his life. I cant remember more but would like to see it again. i think the name had stalag in it (not sure). can you assist.

Answer
Hello Gerome

There was an old film showed in schools that sounded similar but I am not sure if it had parallel phenomenons in it called "Stalag 17" (1953) by Billy Wilde?

If this is not the film I will do a deeper search for you.

Regards

Kerry  

Scifi Movies

Kerry