Scifi Movies/Looking for a film...

I need help finding the title of a certain film, not sure if it can be classified as Sci-Fi or Horror, actually.

I don't remember much except the ending of the film in which a man and a woman are in a cave holding hands and the film goes into a sort of a timelapse during which they grow old and eventually turn into skeletons...

I am also not certain about the date of production, but I remember seeing it as a kid in the eighties.

Many thanks in advance,
Sedi Madro

Hello Sedi

There is not a lot to go on here. It does sound vaguely familiar but I am not sure. If you could remember some more details like actors or other scenes? I think I recall a film where a couple were on the run from a group of people or something was after them. They were outcasts I think. Might be something completely different. Any way I will dig a bit deeper and if I find anything I will get back to you.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: