Scifi Movies/Sci-fi cartoon movie of late 70's/80's

I need help on identifying an late 70's or 80's sci-fi cartoon movie. The only things I remember it was that the main "hero" character wore eyeglasses and had orange spacesuit? And then I have this name captain Keiko in my head which I'm not sure is accurate and I remember feeling anxied when watching the scene which had weird space flowers and orange kinda colour landscape and the characters were possibly escaping from something and trying to hurry into a spaceship. It was not anime styled but more in the vein he-man is drawn. Tried googling like hell but cant find a match and this was a library Vhs tape I watched in late 80's/early 90's, any help would be appreciated

Hi Jake

Can You remember the description of any of the other characters or plot details? Can you recall what the ship looked like? In the meantime I will go through a list of cartoon films from the 70s and 80s and get back to you if I locate it.

Scifi Movies

I have been a sci-fi fan all my life, and can answer virtually any questions on Fictional robots, cyborgs,androids,computers and CG life forms from movies, comics, TV etc.., I am currently writing an A-Z guide of robots, androids, cyborgs etc. I have collected sci-fi robots and action figures since I was a child and have over 5000 action figures to date. I have a vast knowledge base of Sci-fi movies and characters and the actors who have played various sci-fi and superhero related characters. I can also answer questions on Marvel comics related characters, especially the Avengers. If a fictional character has been played by more than one actor I can tell you all the actors who have played that character, where they appeared and what year.

I am writing a book on Sci-fi robotic characters, which contains some 1'200 entires aswell as another book entitled "List of actors who played", listing fictional characters and the various actors who have played them. I have collected and read untold sci-fi related books,comics,toys,figurines and movies.

I am a member of various Sci-Fi clubs, Forums on the internet and Sc-fi related events.

I have posted many top 10 sci-fi related lists on forums like friends circle and other comic and sci-fi related forums. Lists include: My Top 20 Sci-Fi Robots of all time, List of Actors who played: Dr Who, Superman, Batman etc, etc, aswell as answering questions on various other forums relating to Science Fiction, Fantasy and comic book subjects.

I believe if there was a phd in Science Fiction I would have it. I have won many trivia events relating to to this subject and come 2nd and 3rd in general knowledge because of my knowledge in this field.

Well I am hoping the Books I am writing will indeed reward me for the work I have done on this subject.

I have been answering questions for the users of Friends Circle Forum where I am a member there: