Scifi Movies/70's movie or show

Question
I remember watching on TV a show when I was a kid - but I think it was a movie that was on TV.  I moved from that house in 1980, so it had to be before then - but definitely a show or movie after 1970.

In the show there were several characters.  Main guy, female sidekick, and a sidekick who had a bionic arm.  The three of them got trapped in some kind of garbage compactor and the guy with the bionic arm saved the day by wedging it against the walls.  

Ring a bell?

Answer
Hi John

I am trying to think of a TV film like that.

At this stage I can only think of "The Six Million Dollar Man" pilot film and TV series from (1973).

Ofcourse Steve Austin wasn't a side kick, but the main character, although he does star in "The Bionic Woman" (1968)

Can you confirm it wasn't a TV film of one of these ad i will continue to search.

Regards

Kerry

Scifi Movies

Kerry